China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:49 pm

Interestingly, the owners of the business I work at are actually anti-vax. I guess having Christian bosses isn't completely bad. In fact two caught corona (one had blood cancer) and they all were fine after about a month of coughing. My phycologist (yes I have one) refuses to take the shot stating he doesn't want to be a state guinea pig, he doesn't even wear a mask in the hospital. Though, they are starting to threaten him with daily tests and possible termination so he may take the jab and I hope he does because the mental health community needs conservative phycologists.

One of my favorite Middle Eastern restaurants owned by Turks also refused to check passports despite being vaxed themselves because the boss claimed they are not doctors. Most restaurants just closed their eating areas because checking passports is not worth the trouble. And ironically Ford is allowing more people in public eateries despite most restaurants opting to do pickup/take out.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:20 pm
Well, it's not yet absolutely forced
I would say that 'Get the jab or be fired/barred from the grocery store/public transportation/denied medical treatment' is absolutely forced. Saying 'well at least they're not sticking a gun in your face' is disingenuous at best.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:49 pm
My phycologist (yes I have one)
Why? Are you some kind of plant man? Why would you need a doctor who studies algae?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:20 pm
Well, it's not yet absolutely forced
I would say that 'Get the jab or be fired/barred from the grocery store/public transportation/denied medical treatment' is absolutely forced. Saying 'well at least they're not sticking a gun in your face' is disingenuous at best.
You're being disingenuous about my position.
I can't be fired, barred from stores, public transportation or medical treatments. Not a single one of those things apply here.
Nor was I saying in any way "at least they don't" this and that, implying that I'm downplaying the situation.

What I said was that they would have to force me at gunpoint but since they can't do jack shit to me currently, it's easy to talk big.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:25 pm
What I said was that they would have to force me at gunpoint but since they can't do jack shit to me currently, it's easy to talk big.
You're right. I'm sorry

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Why? Are you some kind of plant man? Why would you need a doctor who studies algae?
Algae people are people, bigot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:04 pm

I have some money saved up/invested and working on my own projects from home atm. I'm good for at least the next 10 years, likely indefinitely - I don't have any debt/rent I have to pay, so I don't really care if they won't let me work, needing to have everything delivered is kinda annoying, since I liked going to the grocery store, but it's still just an inconvenience. Also I can't visit my parents, but I never really liked them anyways, so don't really care much about that either.

So the only way they could make me to get a shot is if they break down my door and hold me down to the ground. :lol:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
I've said too much.

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:15 pm

Creepshow, fine cheese.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:44 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:54 am
but IF I have to I would go with the protein subunit ones like novavax because they are less risky. I take vitamin D supplements in
((They)) don't want novavax to come out because ((They)) don't make money off a traditional vaccine. Novavax seriously would cause a lot of hesitancy to ease up and even a /pol/ schizo can trust something like that enough.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]