China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: China

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 15, 2021 3:09 pm

And how will they verify whether or not you got both doses rather than only one?

I think the CDC has realized normies have had enough of this bullshit and we need to see a roadmap to normalcy. The indefinite suspension of individual rights cannot go on forever. Well, it could, but now that Biden is in office, the last thing he wants is rioting under HIS watch.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 15, 2021 3:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:09 pm
And how will they verify whether or not you got both doses rather than only one?
If you're white and male, they will probably assume you're a dirty Trump voter and therefore likely to be a mask boycotter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
I think the CDC has realized normies have had enough of this bullshit and we need to see a roadmap to normalcy. The indefinite suspension of individual rights cannot go on forever. Well, it could, but now that Biden is in office, the last thing he wants is rioting under HIS watch.
Biden is basically underwater on everything except muh covid (and even that is because he's following the trajectory Trump set) and he's just had the week from hell. Something had to give.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 15, 2021 3:41 pm

His bowels, most likely.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 15, 2021 3:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
They don't. It's all bullshit, it's all just a sham and everyone knows it. Mass hypnosis is all that's keeping this shit together.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 15, 2021 4:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:17 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
If you're white and male, they will probably assume you're a dirty Trump voter and therefore likely to be a mask boycotter.
Niggers rarely get vaccinated. Probably more so than evangelicals, tinfoils and hillbillies combined.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Sat May 15, 2021 4:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:55 am
It's just a grocery store chain.
And apparently owned by Aldi Nord. What the...?
I've been dragged there twice in my life. Waiting close to an hour for a free space ruined it for me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Must be packed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 4:45 pm
Niggers rarely get vaccinated. Probably more so than evangelicals, tinfoils and hillbillies combined.
But that's allowed to pass because anything else would be racist and wrongthink.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 15, 2021 6:41 pm

Trader Joe’s/other similar stores in a nutshell.

There are some chains that lack that pretentious bullshit where you can get good stuff and hard to find items, but it’s the same soy boy trendy framework.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 16, 2021 4:47 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.