China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 5:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:54 pm
I remember something like this happening earlier as well.
It's happening in plenty of places. There have been more deaths attributable to this set of vaccines in this year alone than any other type of vaccine in the last ten years. But the Gestapo want to mandate it and ban you from life for not taking it.

We haven't even gotten to the good part, yet. This is just the short term effects. We have no idea what the long term effects will be, although apparently insurance providers aren't predicting good things.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 13, 2021 7:13 am

Our gay governor has said that she will continue the lockdowns until the entire state is at 70% vaccination. Keep in mind that we don't have any kind of high covid numbers here. There's no reasoning to justify this demand. She's just flexing her authoritah.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 7:52 am

Of course they'll raise that goal once it actually starts approaching 70%. Just to make sure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 8:49 am

My gym finally opened up to 23 hours a day so I was able to go back. No mask required, and it was so nice to actually lift heavy weights again. All the kanz I saw were masked up like they were about to be gassed by ze Germans.

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 9:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:13 am
Our gay governor has said that she will continue the lockdowns until the entire state is at 70% vaccination. Keep in mind that we don't have any kind of high covid numbers here. There's no reasoning to justify this demand. She's just flexing her authoritah.
Kill your governor. There's no need to vaccinate that many people. You could open up to full capacity with 50% vaccination. Hell, you could open up with 25 or even 10% or less vaccination, so long as all the vulnerable are vaccinated.

Your governor is clearly a tyrant and, well, sic semper tyrannis

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 9:39 am

Do you guys have a priority list for vaccines? We do, but there's always someone bitching about ditching it entirely or swapping some groups around.

Boo-hoo, pregnant women are hit harder by Covid. Let's give them more priority
Boo-hoo, why don't we just give kids the vaccine so we can stop this whole drama about closed schools?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 9:43 am

Anybody looking to give them to pregnant women and children is a sociopath, no question

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 13, 2021 10:18 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 7:52 am
Of course they'll raise that goal once it actually starts approaching 70%. Just to make sure.
Fauci already started doing this:

>60-70%? No I meant 75%.
>listen, I already told you we need 80% for herd immunity
>what part of 85% don't you understand
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 am

I kinda hope they'll start doing that Star Trek warp speed thing where they have to keep adding more and more decimal digits as they approach the highest possible value (100% in this case).
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2021 10:23 am

Bannon did nothing wrong when he called for Fauci to be beheaded