China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Of course it's lower. The virus is running out of people to kill.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:08 pm

That's New York you're thinking of. Specifically the retirement homes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:58 pm
Nice twitter response.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:02 am

Welp, EU seems to follow the footsteps of Australia - in many countries you're not allowed to go to most of the food stores without a pass anymore and the ones you're allowed to go to you have to wait in line for an hour, because they put a mandatory head count limit (no one cares about people not social distancing outside, cramped up, standing in line in cold weather though :lol: ).

Delivery is pretty much the only option, but it soon won't be able to handle the load - they are literally trying to starve people out.

Also you're pretty much not allowed to work without getting a shot anymore, unless it's strictly from home position, because you'd need to do COVID tests on daily basis and pay for them yourself, if you live in eastern Europe - that's most of your paycheck :D

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:19 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Nice twitter response.
That's science. I know that's a bullshit meme-y response, but its true. People are getting the vax, so its blunting the effects of Covid on them and even the non-vaxxed people are in less danger of it because its been around for two years now and we're hurdling toward something approaching herd immunity. Its killed a bunch of old farts and deathly ill fat fucks and the pre-diseased set, so now its just starting to harmlessly bounce off of the vaxxed and sturdier non-vaxxed population. Pretty soon its just going to tucker itself out and give up permanently.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:19 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Nice twitter response.
That's science. I know that's a bullshit meme-y response, but its true. People are getting the vax, so its blunting the effects of Covid on them and even the non-vaxxed people are in less danger of it because its been around for two years now and we're hurdling toward something approaching herd immunity. Its killed a bunch of old farts and deathly ill fat fucks and the pre-diseased set, so now its just starting to harmlessly bounce off of the vaxxed and sturdier non-vaxxed population. Pretty soon its just going to tucker itself out and give up permanently.
lol you couldnt be more wrong, pretty soon theyll release the updated version and call it another variant. This shit is here for years to come

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:19 am
It's likely that it's going to become less and less dangerous as it adapts to human bodies, but it's not going away. Also you can be sure, that even if it becomes no more deadly than your regular sniffles governments will still be treating it as this incredibly deadly threat, which it never was, applying more and more restrictions, more and more mandates. This is never going to end. We will never go back to normal, because this is the new normal now in the New World Order(TM).

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:08 am

I'm close to making peace with the reality that the people who really lost their minds during the pandemic are a lost cause. They're gone.

The family members who want the unvaxxed to be denied medical treatment. The friends who dismiss any data that doesn't come from CNN. The people I've known for years who would applaud me losing my job because I don't want to be forced to take a rushed "vaccine".

I haven't formally ended any friendships, but I have muted a lot of people on social media (where I don't post about politics at all, so a lot of people I know don't know my position on a lot of things) and it's become hard to respect some folks when I see what crazy weaklings with fascist tendencies they are.

They're like addicts, but their drug is fear.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:13 am

The behaviours we're seeing in the covid faithful are exactly the same behaviours you see in most hypochondriacs. Past a certain point you've just got to get on with your life and not give these people any oxygen.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:38 am

casual pleb wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:40 am
It's likely that it's going to become less and less dangerous as it adapts to human bodies, but it's not going away. Also you can be sure, that even if it becomes no more deadly than your regular sniffles governments will still be treating it as this incredibly deadly threat, which it never was, applying more and more restrictions, more and more mandates. This is never going to end. We will never go back to normal, because this is the new normal now in the New World Order(TM).
Admitting Covid is anything less than the Black Death Reloaded would make them look like idiots.
casual pleb wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:02 am
Welp, EU seems to follow the footsteps of Australia - in many countries you're not allowed to go to most of the food stores without a pass anymore and the ones you're allowed to go to you have to wait in line for an hour, because they put a mandatory head count limit (no one cares about people not social distancing outside, cramped up, standing in line in cold weather though :lol: ).
I've seen head count limits before for smaller stores.
The question however is if any of this will get enforced. That'll basically be left to the store owner, many of which probably don't want to share the fate of two gas station clerks over here (one got shot, the other got beaten to a pulp for reminding a particular nutjob of the mask mandate).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette