China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:57 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:49 pm
Christians tend to forget, that the end of the world was supposed to come while Jesus's disciples were still alive. At least some of them go full retard and say that those disciples actually ARE still alive - two thousand years old, hiding in some cave or some shit.
what dont you understand about the concept of eternal life? just because theyre not in the flesh on earth doesnt mean their soul isnt living in the heavenly realm

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:49 am
Thank god Im christian and know it is supposed to come to pass and that eternal bliss is waiting at the end, no idea how you atheist cope with what is coming.
By knowing you guys have been fed this same lie for about 2000 years by the retarded disciples of a Jewish bastard rabbi born out of cuckoldry, and despite saying the next crisis surely is the end of the world and the Kingdom Come and all that homoerotic shit, it never comes to pass.

I'm reminded of sir Edward Gray's quote from the even of WW I: "The lamps are going out all around Europe; we shall not be are them lit again in our life time", which — yeah, no shit Sherlock, not only you're almost dead by 1914, you're also going blind as well.

This IS the 70s malaise all over again, with the same kind of actors, the same reactions, the same dumb apocalyptic tone — except now e have Twitter to reverberate that shit and give it and aura of "consensus".

this era isnt comparable at all to any in history before sorry.

Satan worship being out in the open, the rise of sodomy and transgenderism being at an all time high. People never been dumber and less critically thinking then any period in history. Theyre literal braindead zombies at this point.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:06 pm

There never was a one world system before which ruled everything and could exclude people from buying and selling worldwide if they didnt comply on top of all that.

I know some of you will grasp at any straw just to not have to repent for your cocksmoking sodomy but ignoring facts and proof unfolding right before your eyes is just counterproductive at this point. Just admit you rather choose damnation instead of trying to make up nonsense to say what is real and true isnt really real so you wont have to admit you are a dirty evil lowlife who wouldnt repent even if christ stood in front of him. "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:13 pm

because you have to be really dumb and blind to not see how everything unfolding in the last 100 years from the world wars to 9/11 to the plandemic have been planned ages ahead of time by the people controlling all world leaders.

Im done now lol or the place will get locked down. I know spoony got kicked out of his home and that was the reason I came here, dropping some knowledge just to get some of you to repent is a bonus but at this point if you dont see it yet while its so obvious its not even worth trying anymore. Good luck everybody in the coming hardships, remember its never too late to repent and much love to you who are just lost instead of having chosen the other side.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:57 pm
what dont you understand about the concept of eternal life? just because theyre not in the flesh on earth doesnt mean their soul isnt living in the heavenly realm
The "disciplines" in this context are an allegory for all who believe in Jeebus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:36 pm

The seemingly endless tweets from liberals in 2020 (documented by DefiantLs) saying "Hell no, I won't get Trump's white supremacist bullshit vaccine" and then spinning around 180 degrees in 2021 to "I hope that all unvaccinated people die and lose their jobs, lol" tell the whole story.

The vaccine craziness is about Trump.

There are weird control issues at work there, too, but Trump damaged these people irreparably. The unvaccinated are stand-ins for Trump voters.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:42 pm

For surely, only these lowest of the low would still be unvaccinated in Current Year :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:54 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:02 am
Welp, EU seems to follow the footsteps of Australia - in many countries you're not allowed to go to most of the food stores without a pass anymore and the ones you're allowed to go to you have to wait in line for an hour, because they put a mandatory head count limit (no one cares about people not social distancing outside, cramped up, standing in line in cold weather though :lol: ).
So I guess I don't live in the EU, I haven't seen anything like that. Masks are not required to be used anywhere, it is only recommended to use them in public places,. Some restaurants may require a corona passport, but I haven't come across any of that yet. There are no head counts for stores, let alone any hour-long queues.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:58 pm

The only time I ever had to deal with hour-long queues was for Miku Expo.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:14 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:54 pm
So I guess I don't live in the EU, I haven't seen anything like that. Masks are not required to be used anywhere, it is only recommended to use them in public places,. Some restaurants may require a corona passport, but I haven't come across any of that yet. There are no head counts for stores, let alone any hour-long queues.
You're a Finn. Scandies are the only ones who stopped cucking out. For once you're lucky to be one