China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:36 pm

We know.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:40 pm

I remember there were people saying this shit would be endemic from day one, just about. But no, we're going to just fork over trillions of dollars to megacorps so they can play catch-up and spawn variant after variant to keep themselves rich forever.

Fuck, I should be working for those guys. I should make some gay-ass vax bullshit to sell for a shitzillion dollars.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:58 pm

It is common for new variants of a fast evolving virus to become less and less deadly as it becomes more accustomed to their host - it's generally advantageous for the virus to keep its host alive as it allows for more spread, so that's the natural direction that most of them take after the initial species jump.

Hence delta is a lot less deadly, but a lot more contagious than the original virus, this new variant is likely to be taking the same course, that's exactly why they stopped talking about the deadliness of it right after delta became the dominant variation - they want to look only at the case numbers, so they can keep their authoritarian regime for as long as possible - who cares if the virus can't actually kill you unless you're already dying from 5 different causes.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:17 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:58 pm
It is common for new variants of a fast evolving virus to become less and less deadly as it becomes more accustomed to their host - it's generally advantageous for the virus to keep its host alive as it allows for more spread, so that's the natural direction that most of them take after the initial species jump.
WOULD YOU SHUT UP I SAID WEHRE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! BE AFRAID GOY!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:18 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:40 pm
Fuck, I should be working for those guys. I should make some gay-ass vax bullshit to sell for a shitzillion dollars.
The vaccine designers aren't the ones reaping the profits.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Ah yes, more and more cases of Omikron (the newest Covid update, now with a name that sounds like a Transformer) in Europe. Turns out you can't stop a virus by suddenly stopping air traffic with South Africa if the virus has already had at least 2 weeks to sneak in everywhere.

You know, if they want people to keep this "threat" seriously, just why to they keep easing up on international travel restrictions once the infection rate starts slowing the fuck down? I know a lot of shithole countries depend on tourism, but when did the First World Master Race ever care about those dirty peasants?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:31 pm
Ah yes, more and more cases of Omikron (the newest Covid update, now with a name that sounds like a Transformer)
They named it after the David Cage game.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:31 pm
Turns out you can't stop a virus by suddenly stopping air traffic with South Africa if the virus has already had at least 2 weeks to sneak in everywhere.
They did this exact same shit when Covid first started appearing. By the time they tried to limit travel it was already much too late. I think the same happened with Delta. It's endemic now. Rest in piss personal freedoms. Yay bread lines forever.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:41 am

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:44 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:10 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:39 pm
Restaurant Fucking Explodes, Destorying Entire Block in North East China
https://archive.md/tbMJ7#selection-891.37-891.69
It comes four months after a similar blast killed 25 people and injured more than 100 when a gas line exploded in central China's Hubei province.
I assume this is due to either the age of the construction, the poor quality or a combination of both.
It's usually poor quality when it comes to commie countries since they always cut corners. China is known for this in their recent construction projects, in some new apartment buildings you can slap the wall and put a home through it.

Also Chernobyl happened for the same reason.
Also: