China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: China

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:02 pm

I want psychological evaluations on all of these people I still see out wearing fucking masks.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:07 pm

That would just be proving the obvious.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:22 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:02 pm
I want psychological evaluations on all of these people I still see out wearing fucking masks.
It's a lot more difficult to convince people they got tricked than to trick them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:50 pm

I snuck out undercover to buy some Gatorade, NyQuil and ginger tea. My piece of shit thermometer which is only a few years old crapped-out on me. Damn planned obsolescence.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:11 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:28 pm
So I got about a half nights rest. I just can't seem to sleep which is odd for me. I woke up with a slight fever, still have it and my throat is still a little sore. Also, again, dry cough and lungs. Oh and loose bowels. So I seem to be experiencing the basic clinical symptoms but as of now I just feel like I have a cold.
It effects everyone differently, when I got it in March I was only fatigued but a few days in I had the worst sore throat I ever had. No cough or fever, for one day I couldn't eat from the sore throat but after that it got progressively better over a few days. I was way worse when I came back from Europe with food poisoning and ate pretty much nothing for 10 days.

Weirdly enough a month after recovering I got a cough that presented like bronchitis, but that went away after rather quickly. Getting it made me even more certain that it came from a lab, the symptoms you get are just weird rather than deadly. And unlike a flu you need another week to properly recover since you will still feel a tad tired, even pro athletes have said they would get tired easily shortly after recovering so I went easy at the gym for a week and eased into it. Again, weird symptoms. It's why Joe Rogan said he knew it was Covid prior to testing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:50 pm
I snuck out undercover
Do Cucknadians really?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:40 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:22 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:50 pm
I snuck out undercover
Do Cucknadians really?
I was wearing a face mask and a woman's skin.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:48 pm

Im surprised there's a Commonwealth nation that doesn't strap and ankle bracelet on ya.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:48 pm
Im surprised there's a Commonwealth nation that doesn't strap and ankle bracelet on ya.
I called work and there isn't any regulation keeping me from going back. As long as symptoms have improved then I can go back to work even if I'm still testing positive, which I am. Of course since these tests test for anti-bodies who knows when the virus is actually still active.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:31 pm

Do they test for anti bodies? That's at least not how the mRNA "vaccine" """works""" like, to my limited understanding.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!