China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by mad bum » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:19 pm

Biden is getting BTFO by courts for every mandate he's done, however cities like NYC are trying to enforce their own mandates. I dunno why I keep saying it because no one listens but this shit won't stop unless you move somewhere where it's stopped. Segregation is here and you can either be free or not.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:57 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:26 pm
I like how everyone still has to wear a cuck muzzle even now.
Move out of that shithole state and you'll live free. No one except niggers and scared old people wear masks here.
You're so naive.

Is that how it is in Australia, Poonoo? No mask requirements for stores in Germany, Kugel? How about our britbongs? Is there any person other than our resident ohiofag who hasn't been forced to wear the cuck muzzle for something or other? Even if only for a routine doctor's visit?

Reddit cat, you are on an island during hurricane season, laughing at the storm because it hasn't washed your home away yet. You watch your neighbors go floating off and think what idiots they are, to build their houses slightly closer to the water. The tide is rising and it even touches your toes, but you feel so certain it will start receding any time now.

A single year of shitlib commiefornians immigrating to your state could flip it blue. There is nothing to keep them out. On a national level, shitlibs decide policy, which is why Biden is currently fighting to impose a federal mandate which would affect everyone. Even if he can't pass it, if he convinces enough corporations to jump onboard, the effect will be the same and it will be the same across the board, because that is how corporations make decisions.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... or-workers
Also this week, the Cincinnati school district announced it will require its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Staffers who do not receive a vaccine will have to be tested weekly, the Cincinnati Board of Education said Monday night.

The district, the third-largest in Ohio after Columbus and Cleveland, has about 6,500 full- and part-time employees serving 36,000 students. It's the first major Ohio district to approve a vaccination mandate.

Under the policy, district employees will need to submit proof of vaccination or a request for medical or religious exemption by Oct. 1. They also will need to submit proof of the second dose of the vaccine, if applicable, by Nov. 1.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:17 am
Is there any person other than our resident ohiofag who hasn't been forced to wear the cuck muzzle for something or other? Even if only for a routine doctor's visit?
I'm a Bong and I've never been forced to wear one, no. In fact, I've never worn one

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:02 am

rabidtictac wrote:
A single year of shitlib commiefornians immigrating to your state could flip it blue. There is nothing to keep them out. On a national level, shitlibs decide policy, which is why Biden is currently fighting to impose a federal mandate which would affect everyone. Even if he can't pass it, if he convinces enough corporations to jump onboard, the effect will be the same and it will be the same across the board, because that is how corporations make decisions.
I don't work for a corporation or live in a godless city. Even if the Dems flip Florida and repeal every law DeSantis has signed over the last year (which seems very unlikely in the short-term), what are they going to do? Have feds or state agents stand watch in rural Florida to enforce masks and vaccine papers?
Maybe someday they'll seize my land in the name of "climate change" and I'll have go live in an urban pod with a vaccine drip up my ass, but I don't see them coming to me.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:03 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:57 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:26 pm
I like how everyone still has to wear a cuck muzzle even now.
Move out of that shithole state and you'll live free. No one except niggers and scared old people wear masks here.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:19 am

Our governor is a cuck, this has been discussed before and will be pushed out next year. The whole reason why he couldn't was because our senate actually took away his power.
rabidtictac wrote:
Also this week, the Cincinnati school district announced it will require its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Staffers who do not receive a vaccine will have to be tested weekly, the Cincinnati Board of Education said Monday night.

The district, the third-largest in Ohio after Columbus and Cleveland, has about 6,500 full- and part-time employees serving 36,000 students. It's the first major Ohio district to approve a vaccination mandate.

Under the policy, district employees will need to submit proof of vaccination or a request for medical or religious exemption by Oct. 1. They also will need to submit proof of the second dose of the vaccine, if applicable, by Nov. 1.
Doesn't matter what these fags do, thats happening everywhere. What I'm saying is life is normal unless you're a wagie in some shithole retail job requiring masks.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:43 pm

I haven't touched a mask since June or July. I still see them everyday though, and I know too many people who are fully on board with the media and government's fear narrative. I know Australians who think that what their government is doing is good. I know Americans who are telling everyone about their booster, enthusiastically vaxxing their young kids and still counting on the Supreme Court to "do the right thing" and save Biden's mandate.

And they're not budging on any of that, because that would make them right-wing, white supremacist, science-denying "chuds". They're too invested in it to walk it back.

As long as that element walks among us in large numbers, nobody is really safe from government tyranny and the happenings in Austalia and Austria are bad news for everyone. In the US, we have a few good governors and congressmen, but we need a lot more of them.

The mid-terms next year will be VERY interesting. Democrats are not feeling good about it.

I can't wait to vote in 2022. I'm hoping we change out the Texas governor for someone who's a little more fierce.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Meanwhile, my country is about to mandate a mandatory vaccination for children of 5 years old and up. :|

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:34 pm

They could at least come up with a more effective vaccine before forcing everyone to get it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:51 pm

Nah man, they gotta get rid of the older stuff first before they can sell the next boosters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette