China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Rapeculture

Re: China

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:33 pm

They are not conspiracy theories, they are conspiracy facts.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:33 am

Welp, my Baltic shithole of a country is doing it again.

"Freedom Pass" is now mandatory for all children 12 years and up, their argument for such mandate was that "letting your children go without the shot is the same as letting them play with explosives." :lol:

In other news, "Freedom Pass" now has 7 month expiration date, after that, if you want to keep it, you gonna need to go to the hospital, like a good little sheep and do an antibody test, if they determine, that you don't have enough of them - you gonna need to take the shot again or lose your "Freedom Pass." :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:53 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:03 am
What's a "marriage ban"? Is that related to gay marriage?
casual pleb wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:33 pm
That's what vaccine passes are for, violating civil rights is a small price to pay for the instatement of authoritarian regime, to these people.

They will do absolutely everything in their power to force you to show your "papers" everywhere you go, because it will create the infrastructure for social indexing, which is one of their end goals.
You don't get it, man. There's too much human traffic in German train stations. This isn't like in some glorious Asian countries where you can't even get near a train without having a valid ticket.
Holding up everyone entering a train or even the station itself would just generate a huge mass of pissed-off commuters.
and that will be the excuse for the chip. checking everybody in another way is just too much of a hassle for you guys... here we made this chip you can take to make it alllll easiieer.Coincidence in timing? oh nooo we are not evil just accept our gift to you our lovely cattle I mean civilians

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:08 pm

I am sure my Kraut overlords are highly capable of organizing the chip mandate :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:32 pm

Merkle: "The internet is new territory for all of us."
It's a trap!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:45 pm

My shithole still keep up the same restrictions with one exception, now unvaccinated people can travel abroad, no idea why they did this, not that I complain about it. I just wait that is not because they will go full fraud mode in next election and it's a opportunity to escape before going full (((agenda 2030))).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:28 pm

In news actually relating to China, famous Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai claimed she was sexually harassed by a former politician.
Now she has vanished without a trace, except for an eMail which assures everyone that she is 100% fine and nothing strange has happened at all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:31 pm

How famous can she be if no-one ever heard of her before she started crying sexual assault?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:31 pm
How famous can she be if no-one ever heard of her before she started crying sexual assault?
This. The only thing she'll be famous for now is her "mysterious disappearance."
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:22 pm

Should have asked for asylum in the West before making accusations against a CCP member