China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:02 am

They better come up with a new carrot for their stick, lest the people wo ate the previous one become angry that they're still hungry.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:17 am
Whaaaat? That’s preposterous, why I haven’t ever heard of such a thing…
True nuclear power plants have never been tried.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:43 am

Tell that to non commie countries. :D Sure we have Fukushima and Three Mile Island in the non commie trash world but our ratio is better.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:56 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:02 am
They better come up with a new carrot for their stick, lest the people wo ate the previous one become angry that they're still hungry.
That's the only way people will not tell them to fuck off but I doubt they will come out with something. I'm not saying people will riot and behead the people in charge (even though they deserve it) but people will blatantly ignore this shit and they'll have no choice but to approve better treatments and end this, just like Fauci did with AIDS.

Our stupid government here laid out a stupid "roadmap" using "mathematical modelling". Those systems are always garbage in, garbage out and the "modelling" assumes the vaccines are 80% effective at preventing transmission. Their entire plan can be thrown in the garbage now since the vaccines do nothing to stop the spread.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:08 am

I'm pretty sure there was never any concrete proof that being vaccined would actually stop you from spreading Covid, and the current mutations seem to give even less of a shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:06 pm

Forever War and now a Forever Pandemic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:06 pm
Forever War and now a Forever Pandemic.
For the same reasons too. It's you they want to control. Not Arab terrorism or Chinese virus

Crisis is the rallying point of the tyrant. Especially manufactured crisis.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:08 am
I'm pretty sure there was never any concrete proof that being vaccined would actually stop you from spreading Covid, and the current mutations seem to give even less of a shit.
Vaccines are supposed to confer immunity. Even flu vaccines where the virus mutates enough every year to overcome the vaccine. The problem with the covid vaccine is that it's not a vaccine. I'm not talking in the conspiracy sense, I'm talking in the purely clinical sense.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:59 pm

SOUNDS REASONABLE

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:48 pm

Had Corona been deadly and the vaccines effective, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Hell, especially the "delta" variant from curryland seems to kill even less people.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:10 am

That's what "vaccine" was all about when it was created - expose yourself to the less deadly variant (cowpox, chickenpox) to become immune to the deadlier (smallpox) variant. If the new Chinkflu variant is even less able to cause hospitalization and death, it should be intentionally spread, not contained. But real medical science died a long time ago.