China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:59 am

Fuck off with your numbers and your science-y shit.

I got the vaccine.

Almost 70% of people in the state have, too.

Even if some people who get the vaccine still get the illness anyway, there's an infinitesimal chance it could be me. I also get a flu shot, even though there's not a 100% guarantee of me not getting the flu. Some years I get a shot and I'm fine. Some years I get it but I still get something. There's been a few years where I didn't get any flu shot and I was fine.

Its random chance after a certain point.

But I feel better having gotten it. Call it virtue signaling or whatever faggy thing you want. But it just means I'm going to go maskless and not have a heat stroke this summer, wearing a flu muzzle that didn't do shit for anybody. And I don't have to make a liar out of myself to walk into my local grocery store without a mask on.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:46 am

I've been hoping to be asked at the grocery store, or anywhere, if I'm vaccinated. I intended to lie and enjoy it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:32 am
We still have a few local places that try and require masks, but the simple solution is to not shop there. Fuck mom and pop if they try to continue being scared of the meme flu.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:08 am
At this point, I don't really care. My life is back to normal. No more masks, I know I won't catch this shit from anybody.
Part of me feels like they may try and scare normies again come winter, they are already suggesting booster shots.
Booster shots will be a failure. How are they gonna force everyone to get a booster every single year? They can't. Normies are already done with this covid quarantine shit.

As to people deciding or not deciding to get vaccinated, I don't give a shit if you do or you don't. Doesn't affect me either way. There's a tiny chance you might die from covid, especially if you're old or sick. So what the hell. You wanna get it? Get it if you want.

What I don't agree with are the mandates and the CONTINUED (in my state) lockdowns because of our cunt governor.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:12 am

I'm sorry but I just can't hold a Laissez-Faire opinion on covid vaccination. I mean, the people who have got it have got it and there's no changing that, but I really think it should be pulled. There's more adverse events associated with covid vaccines than any other type of vaccine administered in the last ten years. The Swine Flu vaccines only had to kill 50 people before they pulled those. But this vaccine they want to mandate, mandate for children and generally create a two-tier society to discriminate against people who decide not vaccinate against a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

I really think that all involved should be tried for crimes against humanity

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:57 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:59 am

I got the vaccine.

Even if some people who get the vaccine still get the illness anyway, there's an infinitesimal chance it could be me. I also get a flu shot, even though there's not a 100% guarantee of me not getting the flu. Some years I get a shot and I'm fine. Some years I get it but I still get something. There's been a few years where I didn't get any flu shot and I was fine.

But I feel better having gotten it. Call it virtue signaling or whatever faggy thing you want. But it just means I'm going to go maskless and not have a heat stroke this summer, wearing a flu muzzle that didn't do shit for anybody. And I don't have to make a liar out of myself to walk into my local grocery store without a mask on.
Reddit's the other way, you Fauci simp.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:17 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:46 am
I've been hoping to be asked at the grocery store, or anywhere, if I'm vaccinated. I intended to lie and enjoy it.
Your governor made it illegal now to require proof, sorry.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:37 am

It's illegal in Texas to refuse service or entry over someone's vaccination status, BUT places can still require masks. I see signs everywhere that say that only vaccinated people can enter without a mask.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:37 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:57 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:59 am

I got the vaccine.

Reddit's the other way, you Fauci simp.
Nah bro, you got me all wrong. I'm no kind of Dr. Fraudci fan. I thought he's been a cunt this whole time.

I just took a gamble on the vaccine and so far, its all working out for me. I've been fully vaccinated since March and only experienced one whole side-effect, and all that was was a sore arm and some fatigue after my first dose.

So now I can go maskless without lying about it. I can spit down people's necks and breathe on them and I can't give them Covid.

I'm also a big, ol American blue cheese fatass with high blood pressure. So it was in my best interest to get the jab and be extra protected against the shit.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:24 am

I have absolutely no problem in being vaccinated last, after everybody got their side effects and vaccination isn't necessary anymore. I never was a fan of going outside anyway, since outdoors entertainment sucks. And the only place I ever go out to eat is run by a boomer who absolutely despises this bullshit and never required a mask or complied with lockdown. The only thing I need to worry about is combing my boss to keep me working from home forever. It shouldn't be too hard since he's a panicky Leftist zoomer that swallowed the journo version of Covid since day one.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:34 pm

I'm sure all those mutations will push those 70% up by at least 5 more percent.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette