China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:27 pm

Why not? If they did right the presidential election, why not the midterms?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:29 pm

We'll see, but now that orange man is gone they don't want to expose themselves. They already have the audits making them nervous.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:27 pm
Why not? If they did right the presidential election, why not the midterms?
Too many smaller races to rig all at once. The thing with the Presidential election is that it's all on the same ballot. The midterms are not. Another thing is that it's much easier for, say, [Congressional Candidate] in [State] to launch legal action against his opponent and have it go all the way up to the Supreme Court than it was for Trump to launch legal action in six states and have it go all the way up to the Supreme Court by the Safe Harbor deadline. This is why during the 2020 election they only rig enough Senate and House races for Democrats to keep the House and have a 50/50 tie in the Senate

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:50 pm

It's pointless to try to rig everything anyway. They don't even need to rig shit where I live. They can run an "honest" race and still win every time because they have the masses thanks to the inner city shitlibs.

Rig the swing states? Sure. But why waste the effort on a place you know you can win?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:44 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:04 am
So what's the "vaccine passport" situation where everyone lives?

Here in Texas, Governor Wheels has outlawed them. However, there seems to a loophole that allows employers to require their staff to get vaxxed. A hospital in Houston suspended about 200 workers for refusing the vaccine, but that's the only case like that I've heard about.

I'm only getting jabbed if my job is on the line. Otherwise, I'm not doing it.

So, does that mean that I just WON'T be able go to a vaccine passport state? Cool with me. I hate traveling anyway.

Also, I wonder how long until bootleg vax passports are figured out.
In New York state (not New York City) -- Most every place is open with signs on the door basically saying "Vaccinated People No Longer Need A Mask To Shop Here" or "In Regards To CDC Guidelines -- blah, blab, blah" and the worm seems to be turning. Every place I go, I can go maskless now. I don't even have to wear one for work. I'm vaccinated, but they've also never actually asked me or tried to get me to show them my vaccine card or my vaccine passport. It seems like we're largely on the "honor system".

Oh, and God King Andrew Jesus Christ Cuomo has stated that once New York hits a 70% vaccinated threshold, he'll be suspending all existing social distancing regulations for most businesses in the state. We're at something like 69.9% (nice) right now. So it won't be long until things are back to normal.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:47 am

So... winning?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:05 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:44 am
Oh, and God King Andrew Jesus Christ Cuomo has stated that once New York hits a 70% vaccinated threshold, he'll be suspending all existing social distancing regulations for most businesses in the state. We're at something like 69.9% (nice) right now. So it won't be long until things are back to normal.
>he actually believes Granny Killer won't just shift the goalposts like they've been doing this entire time
Hahaha

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:08 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:05 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:44 am
>he actually believes Granny Killer won't just shift the goalposts like they've been doing this entire time
Hahaha
At this point, I don't really care. My life is back to normal. No more masks, I know I won't catch this shit from anybody. So if Gramma Killer does move ahead; Fine. If not, dude can go piss up a rope.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:32 am

We still have a few local places that try and require masks, but the simple solution is to not shop there. Fuck mom and pop if they try to continue being scared of the meme flu.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:08 am
At this point, I don't really care. My life is back to normal. No more masks, I know I won't catch this shit from anybody.
Part of me feels like they may try and scare normies again come winter, they are already suggesting booster shots.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:46 am

Guest wrote:
My life is back to normal.
Yeah for now. Just wait until the fall when corona comes back because that's what respiratory viruses do. They die down in the summer and they come back in the fall

You don't have rights, you don't have freedoms. What you have is a set of temporary privileges that Granny Killer and all the elites who rule over us can and will revoke at any time for any reason, no matter how arbitrary, or even no reason at all.
Guest wrote:
I know I won't catch this shit from anybody.
Why? Because you rushed to get your shot? I've got news for you...
2 passengers on first 100% vaccinated North American cruise test positive for COVID-19

This is the document submitted to the FDA by Pfizer requesting EUA for the Pfizer vaccine. Take note of this from page 42
Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group. Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.
There is no evidence that the covid vaccine prevents infection or transmission of the coronavirus. There is at least some evidence to suggest that covid vaccination is what's driving these variants that the MSM is fearmongering about. What you have done is passed up the opportunity for full, permanent immunity, from a virus that you have very little chance of becoming seriously ill or dying from, to instead gain a partial, temporary immunity that require constant boosters and may have numerous untold side effects. There are more deaths and adverse events associated with covid vaccines than there have been for any other type of vaccine given in the last ten years combined