China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:44 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:54 am
I know someone who miscarried
Don't be so hard on your mother.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:55 am

The monkey pox really are DOA though. Even the most hard core mask fags I know who say they feel wearing the mask everywhere is normal now, even they didn't give two shits about the monkey pox.
Try again, WHO tards.
Not sure why even coming up with a new brand though, just do another new Corony flavor, it's guaranteed to work.
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:35 am

They will.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:44 pm

It probably also doesn't help that the pox has actually visible symptoms, whereas Covid-chan is like John Carpenter's The Thing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:03 pm

The Danish La Presidenta Mette Frederiksen has been reprimanded (aka got a slap on the wrist) for that time she declared a Jihad on minks. Apparently it wasn't cool to do that out of the vague fear that Corona-chan will use them to go Super Saiyan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:23 pm

You kid but that was an atrocity. That those farms were a thing specifically. Danes are subhumans. Red-skinned niggers, the lot of them!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:06 am

All based on SCIENCE!, of course. They would never act on half-assed knowledge and suppositions because they are not Trump, right?
Last edited by Le Redditeur on Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:21 am

They acted on Dane instinct, but since they aren't sheep and didn't figure out how to fuck them, nor had a proper language to relay their confusion to each other, they just went caveman on the poor rodents*.

*Technically, they are weasels specifically.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:34 am

I'll never forget how the Danes murdered that zoo giraffe because it wasn't "genetically pure" or some bullshit. All they had to do was castrate the thing so it couldn't pass on its inferior genes. But no, let's just kill it for publicity.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:04 am

They are sick Untermenschen. White but always an irritated shade of red and they are obsessed about it.
Flag? Red and White
Any company logo ever? Red and White.
Fucking street signs and markings that are blue and white everywhere else? Red and White.

The niggers of Scandinavia, without even being Scandinavian proper. The mainland, that is rightfully ours, just potatofields.
The few cities on the mainland are full of niggers. An amount you would hardly expect in Chicago. Why? White guilt, as these sub-sub-sub-sib Slavs believe they are white and want to repent for the little money their shit-ass nation ever made was with slave shipping to the USA.
Peak pathetic!

If you ever thought I was anti-semetic, racist or whatever, I am. Very much so. But it pales in comparison to how much I hate Danes.
Pure, righteous, burning hatred. Just hearing their "language", basically retarded Swedish, not even a language of it's own, is enough to make me proper mad.

You have no clue. I could not physically hate someone that raped my mother more than I hate every single last Dane by default. Women and children included.
I am only okay with death because I know that eventually every Dane will die as well.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!