China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:51 am

Good to know they can afford to fire negatively tested respiratory therapists.
They couldn't more prominently display that this is nothing but a sham.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:26 am

Speaking of shots, did any of you fags get it?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:29 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:26 am
I broke down. I got tired of not seeing any concerts.

My punishment will be cancer, I'm sure.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:57 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:26 am
Nah. Dementia Joe will have to threaten a lot more than my ability to work for Initech to make me do it. I think I'm pretty safe unless DeSantis loses next year. The college fags with corporate jobs are probably going to be double vaxxed and tasting John Roberts's ass in a few months though.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:08 am

I practically had a gun to my head just to take the damn shots even though I didn't want to. Didn't even get paid for it, either. The first time around I didn't feel anything, but the second time fucking sucked.

Felt pain to the point where it seemed like every time I move it gets worse, I try to sleep the pain off but I woke up at random points and my throat seemed like it was closing in. I tried looking up what the hell was going on and some articles say that the side effects are detrimental and that in anyone my age and a little older, the effect will be greater due to the immune system.

The whole Corona deal really fucked me up whenever I found out that one of my best friends' parents both passed from Covid days apart from each other and they were both Jehovah Witnesses who didn't believe in the vaccine and all that.

But that's not the reason why I took the shot. It's because of my folks.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:40 am

I have bravely resisted until now, but my boss is a Left-leaning fag who became an enthusiast of the jab since he got it then caught Corona but neither he nor his wife and kid has anything more serious than the sniffles, while a friend of his died at age 31, yadda yadda. Since I got a 40% payment raise in June, I'm kinda forced to go take it when the company decide to end home office, but I'll delay as much as possible just to be sure.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:44 am

I am never getting the vaccine. This is the same faggy shit the government has always done. They created the problem so they can sell you the solution. Except the solution is killing people or otherwise fucking them up some other way.

There have to be companies out there that aren't bending over for this shit. I'll go work for the fucking post office if I have to I guess. So far my job isn't requiring the jab or even testing.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:57 am

I have not and will not ever get a covid vaccine. The massive amounts of propaganda around the issue, not to mention the sidestepping of deaths and adverse events, only confirms my suspicion that it's not in my best interest to do so

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:10 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:40 am
I have bravely resisted until now, but my boss is a Left-leaning fag who became an enthusiast of the jab since he got it then caught Corona but neither he nor his wife and kid has anything more serious than the sniffles, while a friend of his died at age 31, yadda yadda. Since I got a 40% payment raise in June, I'm kinda forced to go take it when the company decide to end home office, but I'll delay as much as possible just to be sure.
Ask your boss if he's willing to pay your damages if you're injured by the vaccine

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:28 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:10 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:40 am
Ask your boss if he's willing to pay your damages if you're injured by the vaccine
He'll say that neither he nor anyone else in the company got anything from the vaccine, why won't you trust the science, goy?!

Usually I'd say, "then fire me and see if you can replace my 6 years experience dealing with this bullshit", but there are some caveats:

1 - I'm 38, so getting a new job in the area (a job that won't require the damn jab in the first place) that pays the same comfy wage + benefits will be very unlikely;
2 - I'd probably be fired "with just cause", as our legislation establishes, just like if I had punched someone or stolen from the job, which means I wouldn't get any unemployment benefits. Courts have supported this very draconian and very stupid interpretation, so there's no recourse for that;
3 - My savings are currently low due to recent medical expenses in the family, so I can't even try to brace for impact for a long period of time;
4 - My own family got the jab a long time ago and nothing happened to them, so there will be no real support from them as well.

It's a lose-lose situation, so I'm procrastinating as much as I can. Last time I went to get this over with, there was a huge line so I justified myself saying there was a huge risk of actually getting the coof in that line. But nowdays, i think, there's no line to get this shit, so who knows. I'll just play lazy, which is easy because I'm actually lazy, and see what happens.