Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
ebin namefag

Re: Fake News General

Post by ebin namefag » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:19 pm
Gavin is going to have an especially smug day.
And an especially large black buttplug in his ass in celebration.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:33 am

It's not only Vice - a bunch of leftist rags are either closing shop or severely downsizing, and the dregs of society who are being fired from it have taken to Twitter (the evil platform most of the swore off for good last year) to cope and seethe about it:
All these useless dents getting the shaft while a few smart cunts just clean house and get the big payoffs. The world is healing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:59 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:33 am
>I have been fired
>Let's go full French Revolution on these fuckers

Chill out. According to my extensive research of 1 minute or so, all you've done on Vice was writing horoscopes.
I think, at least. All of these hororscopes are officially written by someone else, but when I'm searching for your contributions all I find are some of these horoscopes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:53 am

These people need to learn to code, stat!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:29 am

No, they need to pick up a shovel and clear out the nearest pig sty! Be actually useful and actually remove shit instead of fabricating it.

Oh how gleeful these useless retards were and still are about all those obsolete people getting laid off. Coal miner in your late 50s? ROFL just learn to code fgt!
Anyone operating any kind of vehicle? LOL ur gonna get replaced by AI-assisted self-driving!
What? My shit articles indistinguishable from fucking chatbot drivel are not needed? Woe is me!

L rizz, bozo! Rest in piss!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:39 am

Anyone with a smartphone can be a journalist. I understand being sore after you get laid off, but if you really want to keep reporting... you CAN. You have a TV studio in your pocket. If your work is interesting and important, you can build an audience who will fund you. I know it's not easy, but if you're really passionate about this, the hard work ahead shouldn't scare you.

It's almost like these people are complete mediocrities who have no audience, and no hope of ever gaining one on their own, without the support of something like Vice.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:44 am

>implying they ever did real journaling instead of AI-generated drivel about queerness and gender
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:22 am

Seems like a nut who wanted attention. Supposedly he died, so I guess pro-goatfuckers will make him into a Thich Quang Duc

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:31 am

That'll show 'em. I hope others follow in his footsteps.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:54 am

>thinking anyone really gives a damn

What a loser.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.