Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Complicity

Re: Fake News General

Post by Complicity » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:54 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:37 pm
Complicity wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:13 am
Just replace the zombie/crossed virus with one that killed all the mammals with the Y chromosome.
I have learned about it because they made a (even more) woke TV adaptation that was cancelled faster than Nigflix's Cowman Bobobo.
Wow, another scifi story where the world becomes a better place after all the filthy disgusting men are exterminated.
Apparently the message behind the comic was that nothing would change because women are as bad as men, with the main villains being a cult of radical feminists who chop their tits off, but the Nigflix's adaptation was going to be exactly that.
And full of troons.
No one noticed it because it was cancelled after 7 episodes, which is a record.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:05 pm

"With men gone, we must become men."

I am stunned at this bravery.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:22 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:54 pm
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:37 pm
Complicity wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:13 am
Just replace the zombie/crossed virus with one that killed all the mammals with the Y chromosome.
I have learned about it because they made a (even more) woke TV adaptation that was cancelled faster than Nigflix's Cowman Bobobo.
Wow, another scifi story where the world becomes a better place after all the filthy disgusting men are exterminated.
Apparently the message behind the comic was that nothing would change because women are as bad as men, with the main villains being a cult of radical feminists who chop their tits off, but the Nigflix's adaptation was going to be exactly that.
And full of troons.
No one noticed it because it was cancelled after 7 episodes, which is a record.
Read the original and since it was released in the 2000s it wasn't completely shit like modern woke comics. It starts out okay showing everything go to shit without men around since they do a ton of manual labor and jobs women don't do, but at the very end everything turns out fine after that chaos and nothing changes long term. That's a woke copout but it was 2000s political correctness so it was no where near as obnoxious as modern media. Including the Whedon dialogue.

I'm not even saying it has to paint women as retards to be good, but society would be completely different after that but the writer got lazy in the end when he was putting in effort early on. And he clearly hadn't written the ending before he came up with the premise, the reason why all the men died was lazy and he knew it you the point where he has one of the characters say "does it matter"?

Thankfully I read it in one big chunk years after it was released, imagine reading that shit for what, 8 years and with all of that build up to have the writer not give a shit?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:52 am

I tried to read a volume of Y, years ago, and I thought it was shit. I never picked it back up. The premise is interesting but the execution was boring.

We all know that if either gender nearly died out, society would go fucking apeshit. China's one child policy didn't even come close to completely wiping out the other sex, but look at all the crazy crap that caused. Long-term problems that still continue. That's from a slight imbalance in the genders.

Things would get worse rather than better, the starker the numbers disparity, and they would not recover. Not unless the gap was closed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:27 am

And Asa is seriously considering moving here

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:25 am

The Brazilian media made a huge deal of Argentina's populist measures "to fight Covid with science but preserving employment and social security". It didn't take two fucking years for the whole thing to completely collapse on itself and the smug cunts praising Fernandez now pretend they never said anything about it.

Meanwhile our economy guy lowered taxes and not only we had deflation for the last few months (so much so they're talking about 4.5% inflation this year, right on the center of the inflation target), we're also growing and the interest rates are predicted to go down after the current hike. But he's the Devil incarnate and must be purged from existence because the president doesn't like fags and is mean to journos.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:47 am

I know nothing about Brazilian politics, but in that thread it seems like Lula has some dickriders claiming the charges were invalid since it was rigged against him

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:28 am

He has supporters from the blokes who benefited from the corruption, the poor people he gave some money, and the other poor people who idolize him because he didn't start out filthy rich.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:16 pm

The charges against him were dropped by the Supreme Court on a very, very small technicality, specifically so he could run against le ebil fascist Bolsonaro, because the Supreme Court is mostly composed of people nominated by Lula himself or his retarded successor Dilma.Roussef (who managed to get impeached in 2016). He is, however, undoubtedly guilty of being a crook as his cased has been previously judged in THREE different courts before.

Mainstream media and their ilk, however, don't care about any of that, they want their own gibs in form of government contracts back and the globohomo crook will give it back to them.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:05 pm

Jesus, now Mark is shilling for communists.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.