Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Fake News General

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:43 am

This is the second female reporter to do this live on air. I don't think that this is happening because they have seen the light and realise how shit MSM journalism is though, CNN's ratings have fallen to a third of what they were pre-Biden so I think they are fleeing the sinking ship.

He straight up admits nothing will change at the station even though he has been told they are breaking the law. He's trying to be intimidating, as if you aren't going to make changes if it is revealed publicly that you have broken federal law you stupid dickhead.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:06 am

Fuck that bastard. I hope he gets strung up by his balls. The first amendment was a fucking mistake.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:35 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:43 am
This is the second female reporter to do this live on air. I don't think that this is happening because they have seen the light and realise how shit MSM journalism is though, CNN's ratings have fallen to a third of what they were pre-Biden so I think they are fleeing the sinking ship.
Could be. But if we compare the MSM to its nearest analogue, the Ministry of Truth from 1984, you've probably got a fair amount of people who aren't exactly happy with what they do there but don't say or do anything because if they do, they will be punished

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 am

Poonoo wrote:
I don't think that this is happening because they have seen the light and realise how shit MSM journalism is though
The reason this woman is doing this is because CBS is strong-arming its employees into getting the vaccine that's killing people, and discriminating against them if they don't, and they're propagandising the vaccine, telling people that it's perfectly safe when, again, it's killing people

She could be being mercenary, maybe. But I don't discount the possibility that her disgust at her network's role in convincing millions of people to potentially kill themselves is genuine.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:16 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 am
Poonoo wrote:
I don't think that this is happening because they have seen the light and realise how shit MSM journalism is though
The reason this woman is doing this is because CBS is strong-arming its employees into getting the vaccine that's killing people, and discriminating against them if they don't, and they're propagandising the vaccine, telling people that it's perfectly safe when, again, it's killing people

She could be being mercenary, maybe. But I don't discount the possibility that her disgust at her network's role in convincing millions of people to potentially kill themselves is genuine.
Yeah the interview hadn't come out yet when I posted it, in saying that the other interview from the first woman was more damning than this one. Not agreeing with CBS but they at least allowed here to do the weather report from home rather than straight up fire her, the other girl had her reports shut down whenever she had questions about drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin being effective because the CDC paid for most of their ads. Through the CDC the vaccine companies are bribing the MSM to do their PR for them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:31 pm

US just finished dead last among 46 countries in media trust

You mean finished first in detecting bullshit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:33 pm

>just trust the journos, goyim, they are always on the side of truth

The audacity of these kikes.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:01 pm

29% is still way too much

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:37 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:31 pm

I bet the usual blue checkmarks will blame the people, not the media.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:04 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:31 pm

Australia at 44% is too high (though at least the majority don't trust them), but what the fuck is up with Finland? Veras, why is your country so cucked since I doubt the Finnish MSM is based.
Old Black Man wrote: