Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fake News General

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:23 am

"Allahu ackbar"? Just a rant, bro.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:27 am

"White Adjacent Ranting Man" would be more correct.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:01 am

He is a ranter of peace.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:17 pm

I can't believe these fuckers are quadrupling down on this. All 3 justices in the story have completely denied the story is true. The enemies of the people really love their fake news.
So much delusions from them. :lol:
On Wednesday, Chief Justice John Roberts issued a statement that was emailed to credentialed Supreme Court reporters denying that he had asked any justice to wear a mask. In response, Twitter flagged Totenberg's story as potentially false, citing the chief justice's statement. That evening on All Things Considered, Totenberg stood by her story.

Totenberg's story merits a clarification, but not a correction. After talking to Totenberg and reading all justices' statements, I believe her reporting was solid, but her word choice was misleading.

Oh. Let's change the words to hide the fact I fucking lied and didn't even bother asking Roberts directly if I somehow believe this was true. Real smooth reporting.
Later Tuesday on All Things Considered, she changed the word "asked" to "suggested," saying, "So Chief Justice John Roberts, understanding that, in some form or other, suggested that the other justices mask up."

Exactly how did Roberts, in some form, ask or suggest that his colleagues cover up? Totenberg told me she hedged on this: "If I knew exactly how he communicated this I would say it. Instead I said 'in some form.' "
Well. Not surprising that the main story hasn't been a focus since you lied about this story. That would catch people's eyes.
No one has challenged the broader focus of Totenberg's original story, which asserts that the justices in general are not getting along well. The controversy over the anecdotal lead, which was intended to be illustrative, has overwhelmed the uncontested premise of the story.
Roberts is a meanie Republican and you must believe us, you inferior beings.
The way NPR's story was originally worded, news consumers must choose between believing the chief justice or believing Totenberg. A clarification improving on the verb choice that describes the inner workings of the court would solve that dilemma.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:47 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:17 pm
I can't believe these fuckers are quadrupling down on this
Why? Narcissists and sociopaths never ever admit fault, and the news media is full of both.
The only time the media ever tell the truth is by accident or when cornered, usually by threat of legal action

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:20 pm

Probably is called that because he didn't think people should be forced to take it.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:36 pm

Jeff Zucker got forced out of CNN thanks to Cuomo exposing his affair with staffer. :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -with.html

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:31 pm

Jefferey Toobin, the CNN guy who JERKED-OFF on a Zoom call in front his co-workers, kept his job. I always assumed that was because CNN didn't want to take the L.

Now, I'm wondering if it's because Toobin "knows things".

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:35 pm

It's journo scum. They all have shit on one another and they are all coked out sex pests.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:19 pm

Cuomo must have went full Fredo and snitched on everyone in that place. :lol: