The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:38 am

I am in total shock that they decided to do this.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:04 am

Puberty blockers, which pause the physical changes of puberty such as breast development or facial hair, will now only be available to children as part of clinical research trials.
They already have a loophole in place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:01 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:38 am
I am in total shock that they decided to do this.
I'm not. Europe is about a decade ahead of us Americans and they know the damage being done. This is why there's not as much pushback over there as with Canada and the 'States.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

There is absolutely a shelf life on this transfaggot trend. I don't think we're over the worst hump yet, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:02 pm

So the benevolent leaders of the UK have had the grand keikaku of gradually forbidding tobacco, but raising the minimum age for smoking by a year every year. So teenagers and below will never be old enough to legally smoke.
I'm sure that'll hold up in court once the affected have reached adulthood.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:30 pm

You seem to momentarily forget what kind of shithole the UK and its courts are. Anyway the only reason this will be reverted is that Muslims smoke like chimney and they won't tolerate a tobacco ban.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:02 pm
So teenagers and below will never be old enough to legally smoke
They'll just do it illegally. Like how teenagers who want to drink but aren't of age will just get someone older to buy liquor for them. Or they'll get fake IDs.
This is completely pointless when you've got legal and easily available tobacco in the marketplace already

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am

Oh, I'm aware of that. Teenagers have always smoked illegally, and this won't change anything.
I'm also wondering who will honeslty control this shit when it comes to obviously adult customers.

"Uhm, excuse me Sir, but your ID says you are only 26 and I'm afraid I can only sell cigarettes to customers 28 and up..."
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 am
I'm also wondering who will honeslty control this shit when it comes to obviously adult customers.
They'll probably control it through CDBCs but even CDBCs won't prevent, say, me buying a pack of cigarettes and then trading them to some kid for something else of value.

Redditeur mentioned the Muslims. Well, many of them own shops. Many shops sell tobacco. Are government really wagering that they won't illicitly sell that tobacco to teenagers, when they've got such a ready supply?

the more they clamp down on cigarettes and smoking whilst ignoring everything else that's bad for you and can kill you, the more I start to think that it's simply because Big Tobacco isn't paying Big Brother its protection money like everyone else

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.