The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:54 pm

No no, live and let live, even if one is a filthy fag.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:14 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:36 pm
I just learned that they call cigarettes as fags in Blighty. "I'm going to smoke a fag!" :D
How have you spoken English for years and just now learned that?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:14 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
I just learned that they call cigarettes as fags in Blighty. "I'm going to smoke a fag!" :D
You've been German all your life. Did you just learn that the Russians are your enemy?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:34 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
veris leta facies wrote:
You've been German all your life. Did you just learn that the Russians are your enemy?
I've never taken them as my ally. But I don't autistically support sending money and arms to a third world shithole that is inexplicably even more corrupt than Russia and trust them to do a good job with that shit.

Or to phrase it another way: Would you rather have Finland's army improved or send billions in money and material to Chechnya next time Russia decides to kick their shit in?
But feel free to support a kike-led CIA triple agent state with funds that will never actually go towards fighting Russia.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:52 pm

It's not like it isn't working, since the Russians are performing the way they are against those Third Worlders anyway.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
veris leta facies wrote:
Not even that Anglo reference to a cig ever made it to Canada's brand of English dialect. Maybe in Newfoundland...
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:37 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:56 pm
They're claiming the original Celts/Gauls were black. Whites don't even have a place of origin anymore.
Figured that the history of Britain was about black folx colonizing each other.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:34 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:

I've never taken them as my ally. But I don't autistically support sending money and arms to a third world shithole that is inexplicably even more corrupt than Russia and trust them to do a good job with that shit.

Or to phrase it another way: Would you rather have Finland's army improved or send billions in money and material to Chechnya next time Russia decides to kick their shit in?
But feel free to support a kike-led CIA triple agent state with funds that will never actually go towards fighting Russia.
You are bowing down to that shithole country without realizing it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:12 pm

It might be difficult for a Finn to accept, and don't think I have no sympathy for it, but sometimes Russia having and potentially winning a war isn't going to have a bad outcome.
There's a reason I've mentioned Chechnya.
Not so incidentally, the lack of the West aiding in fighting Islamic threats or even supporting them just to oppose Russia against our own benefits but in favour for the Sauds is a large part of why relations with Russia are as bad as they are today.

Again, I'm not taking Russia as an ally. But I think we had more in common and a better chance of reasonable relations with them than the sides the West is currently foolishly championing right now, namely Saudi Arabia and China.
Ideally, neither should be supported. Instead the powers that be went for two of them - the most incompatible and hostile ones.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:19 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:57 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
veris leta facies wrote:
Not even that Anglo reference to a cig ever made it to Canada's brand of English dialect. Maybe in Newfoundland...
It made it in Australia. Don't hear it as much anymore since hardly anyone smokes.
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:34 pm
You are bowing down to that shithole country without realizing it.
I know you being a Finn means you will hate Russia by default but hating the Ukraine government and their degenerate Western allies doesn't mean Putin is saving the West. They egged him on and he sperged out like an American School Shooter.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.