School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:25 pm

I don't wanna be a hero for a faggot public that will be ambivalent if not hostile to my world saving actions. The eternal normalfag needs to be blown away just as much as the uppity pavement apes and their Jewish masters.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:25 pm
I don't wanna be a hero for a faggot public that will be ambivalent if not hostile to my world saving actions. The eternal normalfag needs to be blown away just as much as the uppity pavement apes and their Jewish masters.
That's another good point. I won't overthrow my cuck government either for a public that overwhelmingly agrees with their shit. Let them suffer the shit they voted for.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:37 pm
Guest wrote:
That's another good point. I won't overthrow my cuck government either for a public that overwhelmingly agrees with their shit. Let them suffer the shit they voted for.
The best thing responsible people can do is get out/survive and come back when the commies are weak and mostly starved. When shit first breaks out you'll be out numbered by useful idiots backed by the new regime.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:16 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:12 pm
Just imagine if one of these incels, instead of shooting up a school, went out and shot a bunch of Antifa/BLM rioters. He'd be a goddamn folk hero.

But no.
If they weren't cowardly bitches they wouldn't be at that point in their life in the first place.
Also writing a manifesto is hard work.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:01 am

Guest wrote:
But just imagine the high score.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:00 pm

I just read a fascinating book about the Columbine shootings. It's well researched and shows how the media got almost everything wrong about it, and the shooters. They weren't bullied, they were the bullies who had girlfriends.
Completely destroys the leftists narrative.
Columbine by Dave Cullen

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:03 pm

Did Dave Cullen cuck out for that dyke spic, whatever shooting that was? I noticed he shat out a book about that subject when I tried searching for a torrent of the Colombo audiobook.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:03 pm
Did Dave Cullen cuck out for that dyke spic, whatever shooting that was? I noticed he shat out a book about that subject when I tried searching for a torrent of the Colombo audiobook.
I don't know about that. I can only couch for the Cumbine book.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:10 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:00 pm
I just read a fascinating book about the Columbine shootings. It's well researched and shows how the media got almost everything wrong about it, and the shooters. They weren't bullied, they were the bullies who had girlfriends.
Completely destroys the leftists narrative.
Columbine by Dave Cullen
That's what we've been saying for years. You have to be either some kind of chad, or crazy enough to think you're a chad.

The bullied don't have the balls to do anything against anyone.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:10 pm
The bullied don't have the balls to do anything against anyone.
I don't come to DHI for painful truths.