School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Pope Corky III

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri May 27, 2022 12:17 am

The punchline is Texas about to turn bluer than California. Fuck, the cartels would probably do a better job of stopping a shooter at this point.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 27, 2022 12:43 am

Texas isn't going blue, no matter how many commie implants invade that state.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 27, 2022 12:45 am

It is its destiny.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 27, 2022 2:05 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 3:01 pm
Neighbors and family friends say that his mother is a drug addict. His father doesn't seem to be around at all. He was shy and bullied. He wasn't going to graduate high school.
Every time, cunt single mother and a dad not being around/doing a shit job. It's almost like destroying families is the cause of so many problems and not the guns themselves.
When the cops came, the cop said: ‘Yell if you need help!’ And one of the persons in my class said ‘help.’ The [shooter] overheard and he came in and shot her," a boy who hid under a table in his classroom told KENS5 news. "The cop barged into that classroom. The guy shot at the cop. And the cops started shooting."
If we didn't have such a sensationalist media they would have focused on Chauvin being trained to kneel on someone's neck and that it was police policy to do that shit. The focus would, and should have been, on shit police training in the USA.

Just read that quote again. You have an active shooter and you effectively say "draw attention to yourself so you get shot". Shit like this is why SWATing is an American thing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 27, 2022 3:46 am

The police just care about protecting themselves. A shooter in a school? Pretty dangerous! Better stay back for now.

I learned this during the Great Northwestern Shitlib Riots. The cops largely did nothing. Businesses were destroyed and people beat up, but the cops did nothing except to barricade themselves off and keep themselves safe. Which didn't even work, as the mob attacked them too.

I really think the mental illness angle is the way to go on these shooters. The kid was 18, dressed in drag, had a broken home and killed his own family prior to assaulting the school. If he had no access to guns, he would have probably used something else. Less lethal? Oh sure. But he would have used whatever he could get. Maybe drove a car onto the field at recess or some shit. Even if gun sales were banned tomorrow, there would still be guns floating around in society and people who are really determined could find them. Most families have a firearm sitting around somewhere, even if it's just a .22.

Gun bans would take probably decades to have any meaningful effect on crime stats. UK knife crime also suggests criminals would just adapt to it anyway. That's assuming that a gun ban could even work, which is unlikely due to America's geographical position and open borders.

My point is that our mental health services in America are nonexistent. IF you are sane then you can get drugs. That's about it. If you're insane and/or don't want drugs then there's nothing else available for you. It's hardly surprising that broken homes and a broken health care system combine with hopeless young people to create a perfect storm of unguided rage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri May 27, 2022 6:58 am

Whether or not Texas goes blue in 2030, I don't know, but it's definitely not happening this year. I don't think a lot of red is turning blue anywhere in the US this November.
Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 2:05 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 3:01 pm
Neighbors and family friends say that his mother is a drug addict. His father doesn't seem to be around at all. He was shy and bullied. He wasn't going to graduate high school.
Every time, cunt single mother and a dad not being around/doing a shit job. It's almost like destroying families is the cause of so many problems and not the guns themselves.
I think about this everyday. I think the debasement of the traditional family unit is the cause of nearly ALL of the fucked up social issues today. Guns aren't new and neither is the right of private citizens to own them. The left in the US talks about the 2nd Amendment like it's twenty years old. Guns have always been here. The roots of the long list of 21st century school shootings in the US are more complex than that, but the left doesn't want to talk about it. Because they would have to entertain the idea that traditional values might be a good thing and not merely products of racist, transphobic patriarchy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 27, 2022 10:21 am

There is no death which the Left won't instrumentalize.

(Except for when the murderer was black.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 27, 2022 12:50 pm

Gun control stopped one type of crime and one type of crime only: political assassinations. I remember it being relatively common in the 19th century, how many European monarchs and chancellors.got shot by amarchists? But nowdays it doesn't happen at all. The ruling class basks in relative safety while these maladjusteds shot the plebs, and the ruling class demands more and more control over the means of shooting them dead so the 19th century never happens again.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri May 27, 2022 1:24 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:50 pm
Gun control stopped one type of crime and one type of crime only: political assassinations
No it didn't.

First of all, there have been more assassination and assassination attempts in the first half of the 20th century than there were in the entire 19th century. Secondly, gun control doesn't prevent assassination attempts. Having well armed security ready to shoot back, as well as protective measures like an armoured motorcade, those prevent assassination attempts. Gun control doesn't do shit, Hinckley nearly killed Reagan with a fucking .22 caliber six shot revolver
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:50 pm
But nowdays it doesn't happen at all
It happens all the time. I remember fairly recently a Polish mayor was stabbed to death on stage, a German politician was shot by a neo-nazi group. Donald Trump has had at least five attempts on his life. They tried to kill Bush by throwing a grenade at him but unfortunately the grenade was a dud and didn't explode. They tried to kill Dick Cheney when he went to Baghdad. There are numerous examples

You don't hear about them as much because, funnily enough, the same principle as school shootings (mass media hysteria over the event inspires copycats) applies to political assassinations. So the media downplays any attempts because they either don't want their globalist masters to end up dead or don't want to be sued into oblivion or hit with reprisals if someone like Donald Trump got killed

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 27, 2022 2:18 pm

I guess it's only the Romantic "anarchist/nationalist suddenly shoots political figure" genre that is sadly missing, then. Something like this:
Wikipedia article on Jean Jaurès wrote:Forty minutes later, Raoul Villain, a 29-year-old French nationalist, walked up to the restaurant window and fired two shots into Jaurès' back
Just chilling and cold-blood shooting some asshole because the world will be better without him. No glowops, no manifesto, no complicated plots, no mad shooting civilians, just a couple of slugs into the right head. That's what I'd like to see back.