School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: School Shootings: A Unique American Art Form

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu May 26, 2022 3:01 pm

The shooter had a thing for eyeliner apparently. He once cut up his own face for no reason. He would talk to strange girls on Instagram and show them pics of his guns that he bought for his 18th birthday. Neighbors and family friends say that his mother is a drug addict. His father doesn't seem to be around at all. He was shy and bullied. He wasn't going to graduate high school.

Sounds like the ingredients that make a troon, but some of the pics of skinny guys in dresses floating around social media that some speculated were him have been debunked.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 26, 2022 3:09 pm

Another success case of a kid raised by a single mother.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 26, 2022 3:48 pm

At some point they should probably ask why this overwhelmingly happens in public schools
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 2:01 pm
I swear that there's an uptick in this shit whenever the Democrats are in power.
I hate to point it out but Trump's Presidency wasn't exactly free of mass shootings, either. The Vegas shooter (who got memoryholed), James Hodgkinson, The YouTube fail shooter and there were a couple of others

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 26, 2022 4:58 pm

Beto didn't even wait for the corpses to cool before making the dems look even more like vultures.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu May 26, 2022 9:21 pm

Beto O'Rourke's poll numbers in the governor's race are not great. This Democrat Golden Boy is starting to lose his shine and I think he's trying anything now. I have seen some anti-gun people apploud his stunt, but, yeah, I don't think this is going to help him.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 26, 2022 9:32 pm

His political career in Texas was more-or-less over after he said 'Hell yeah we're gonna take your guns'.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 26, 2022 9:51 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:21 pm
I have seen some anti-gun people apploud his stunt, but, yeah, I don't think this is going to help him.
He could publicly defecate on a real gun, and they would clap like seals.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Thu May 26, 2022 10:31 pm

Oh look, the police were useless again!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/go- ... nside-hour

The best bit:

"That said, it now appears as if several cops may have entered the school to save their own children while the shooting was unfolding and the parents were being held back."

Remember, when seconds count...the police don't fucking care. Thought everyone would have learned that lesson summer of 2020.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu May 26, 2022 11:02 pm

Yep, there are several videos out now of police clashing with parents while the gunman was in the school for about an hour. They even tazed some parents. It's awful.

The anti-gun argument just looks worse now. If guns are The Problem and citizens shouldn't have them, then I guess we're supposed to... trust the police?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 26, 2022 11:13 pm

Just spent more money on social workers, and everything will be swell :roll:
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 10:31 pm
"That said, it now appears as if several cops may have entered the school to save their own children while the shooting was unfolding and the parents were being held back."
Holy shit :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette