Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:36 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:48 am
I think I know the answer to this already, but anyone here shed any tears for Brittney Griner, the US women's basketball player who got sentenced to nine years in Russian prison for getting caught entering the country with a little hash oil?

I've seen some speculation that the Russians are using her as a bargaining chip, but I don't know. It seems like every now and then Americans get a high profile lesson in what can happen when you fuck with another country's laws, particularly Eastern countries.

In the 90s, I remember the American kid who got arrested for vandalism in Singapore and it was a huge story here and everyone in the US learned about "caning".
Russia like Iran and the Arab states like to single out foreigners from the west just to swing clout, even though drugs are a huge problem in their nations.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:46 pm

At least she didn't do a trip to the Philippines.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:21 pm

Those countries with death penalties for drugs will usually avoid executing American citizens, however.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:29 pm

Not if your country is run by the Judge Dredd of the War on Drugs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:32 pm

Nah, Duterte will talk though and rough and even execute your average international drug dealer, but if the U.S. Department of State pressures him to deport an American citizen, he will cave in, discretely.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm

Duterte failed to solve the Muslim question so he lost a few of his teeth in my eyes.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:34 pm

One problem at a time.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:19 pm

Amnesty International is losing some Ukrainian employee after they've remarked that it's maybe not cool for the Ukrainian army to fire from schools and hospitals :roll:
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:48 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm
Duterte failed to solve the Muslim question so he lost a few of his teeth in my eyes.
I lost complete respect for Duterte when he became a pfizer shill

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:17 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:48 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm
I lost complete respect for Duterte when he became a pfizer shill
Who wouldn't shill when they drop a dump truck of money at your door?
SpoilerShow