Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Dehbashi

Re: Russia

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:00 pm

Israel, USA, and Ukraine have threatened in different degrees which the implication that their civilians need to feel the pain. And with the US saying ISIS right away after the attack and still can't figure out who blew up Nordstream 2 makes it really suspicious

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:13 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:40 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:28 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:47 am
So I’ve read Russia has staged interrogation videos in the past, but allegedly they cut off one of the guy’s ears and force fed it to him. Fucking A. True or fake news?
Definitely the guy is missing an ear. Now feeding it to him. I am not sure.

The reason people don't believe ISIS did it is the way the shooters acted. No Allah Akbar. Shit the place then fled without blowing themselves up as if they expected to escape. Really unusual
Oddly enough it made me flash back to Modern Warfare 2 and that one mission where the guys says “No Russian.” Not implying it’s a false flag, but it was definitely different like Rapeman said.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:46 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:00 pm
And with the US saying ISIS right away after the attack and still can't figure out who blew up Nordstream 2 makes it really suspicious
The US publicly warned about ISIS in Russia two weeks prior. Seems very counterproductive to alert your target about an attack you're sponsoring/organizing in absolute secret, specially if you'd want the perpetrators to escape alive, for obvious reasons.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:20 pm

You are really naive. They gave vague information pretending it was kebabs to do a sleigh of hand so that Russia will be focused on that so that the US can hit elsewhere.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:20 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:46 pm
The US publicly warned about ISIS in Russia two weeks prior. Seems very counterproductive to alert your target about an attack you're sponsoring/organizing in absolute secret, specially if you'd want the perpetrators to escape alive, for obvious reasons.
The Americans wanted them to think they've got nothing to do with it. It's all 4D chess, you know?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:22 pm

They almost reached the Ukrainian border, which is very atypical for this kind of attack, unless there was military/intelligence involved.
It was a military operation 100%, even though the US will just kebab kebab kebab safe and effective kebab, and ignore everything else.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:25 pm

Because I can totally see them just waltzing over the Russia-Ukraine border during an active invasion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:25 pm
Because I can totally see them just waltzing over the Russia-Ukraine border during an active invasion.
Given the attack was in the outskirts of Moscow, the Ukrainian boarders is closer than either Turkey or Chechnya. If anything a nation at war would have the weakest boarder. What we do know for sure is these guys are dark-skinned Muslims. Who they are working for is beyond me.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:09 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:20 pm
You are really naive. They gave vague information pretending it was kebabs to do a sleigh of hand so that Russia will be focused on that so that the US can hit elsewhere.
"Elsewhere"? They gave hints about an attack inside Russia proper. Even if the Russians didn't believe the intel, that doesn't mean they wouldn't heighten security just in case, completely defeating any benefits of supposedly misdirecting them.

Sorry, the schizoid theory makes no fucking sense. Specially if you consider who that kind of attack benefits. The war effort calls for attacks against infrastructure, not against a concert house. In fact, this kind of attack will more likely than not galvanize the civilian population to side with the Kremlin authorities - and provide a convenient blank scapegoat for them to project any motivation they want, as the Russians are already doing. The Ukrainians blowing up Nordstream makes sense (despite the bad optics with the European countries who actually paid for the Damn thing), but this attack doesn't.
Last edited by Le Redditeur on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.