Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:50 am
Can we establish a rule that little girls cannot and should not be considered waifu material? It really creeps me out.
Do you want to destroy anime as we know it? Wait, don't answer that.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:50 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:04 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:50 am
Can we establish a rule that little girls cannot and should not be considered waifu material? It really creeps me out.
Do you want to destroy anime as we know it? Wait, don't answer that.
I'll answer anyway, yes. Bring back trashy Manime.
ebin namefag wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:10 am
The singular best anime of all time, M.D. Geist, came out in 1986. I trust Koogz' judgement.
That's Angel Cop and you know it, just not the blue pilled dub. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:40 pm

Your country has been invaded, your troops have been fighting bravely but being consistently surrounded by the enemy who already annexed a sizable part of your territory despite the successful defense of your capital back in March. As a leader of that country, what's the best course of action to show that you still have the spirit to fight on and keep the defenders' moral high?

To grab your wife and pose for a glamorous photoshoot for the Vogue magazine, of course.

I believe that sends a message from Zelensky to the Western World that is helping to finance his side on the war, and that message is the famous DSP-ism, "thanks for the money, dummies!".

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Definitely seems like a man fighting for his life. I suppose he figures his exit strategy is all planned out? Unless he's some kind of Arsene Lupin-level genius, I very much doubt he'll make a clean getaway when Russia takes over Ukraine. He'll be of no more use to the West when that happens and a fast candidate for a speedy execution no matter which side of the wall he scarpers over.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:44 pm
Definitely seems like a man fighting for his life. I suppose he figures his exit strategy is all planned out? Unless he's some kind of Arsene Lupin-level genius, I very much doubt he'll make a clean getaway when Russia takes over Ukraine. He'll be of no more use to the West when that happens and a fast candidate for a speedy execution no matter which side of the wall he scarpers over.
He's not in Ukraine.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:34 am

That's what everyone says. I'm curious where he's at if not Ukraine. But in any event, that's why I said it doesn't matter which side of the wall he ends up on. The US will gut him for failing so completely, leading to pending economic/social collapse for many nations. Just look at how fucked Germany could be this winter. IF they're lucky, they will have stockpiled enough combustible materials/heat generation resources to keep their population from freezing. Who is at fault for that state of affairs if not Zelenskyy? The USA looks foolish right now. Our economic warfare policies are hurting us more than Russia and it hasn't done a fucking thing to stop the war. Russia still seems on track to eventually conquer Ukraine. Every dollar and weapon we send to Ukraine seems to do fuck all.

If he really is scamming the west, where in the world is Zelenskyy Sandiego going to be safe after this is over? The USA orders assassinations all the fucking time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:24 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:36 am

Best waifu.
Bruh, Lain Iwakura is better.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:25 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:33 am
McGinnis wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 am
No need to accept Ukraine into the EU now. The millions of young, able bodied Ukrainian refugees will prop up the ageing EU workforce without the hassle of trying to admit the actual corrupt shithole that is Ukraine in the first place.
Should have imported Slavs instead of ass-backwards Arabs and niggers.
Slavs are too high-IQ for the WEF's plans

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:20 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:24 am
Bruh, Lain Iwakura is better.

Dafuq did you just say, bitch?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:34 am
That's what everyone says. I'm curious where he's at if not Ukraine. But in any event, that's why I said it doesn't matter which side of the wall he ends up on. The US will gut him for failing so completely, leading to pending economic/social collapse for many nations. Just look at how fucked Germany could be this winter. IF they're lucky, they will have stockpiled enough combustible materials/heat generation resources to keep their population from freezing. Who is at fault for that state of affairs if not Zelenskyy? The USA looks foolish right now. Our economic warfare policies are hurting us more than Russia and it hasn't done a fucking thing to stop the war. Russia still seems on track to eventually conquer Ukraine. Every dollar and weapon we send to Ukraine seems to do fuck all.

If he really is scamming the west, where in the world is Zelenskyy Sandiego going to be safe after this is over? The USA orders assassinations all the fucking time.
Firstly the US has no need to kill him because he doesn't really control anything. Same goes for the Russians, who will also not kill him, they'll leave that to the Ukrainians themselves who will turn on him once they get fed up enough that they're dying by the hundreds every day while this asshole poses for Vogue and hobnobs with leftist celebrities

Secondly, the US doesn't care that it looks foolish. They will do what they always do, which is never back down, never apologise, never re-evaluate or backtrack. Just double down and keep doubling down until doubling down is no longer possible. Same thing they've done with covid, Afghanistan, Iraq and all these pointless wars in the Middle East, Vietnam and countless other examples.

In fact, none of these globalist pieces of shit will ever change course and admit their support for Ukraine was wrong. Why? Because they are backed by their conscience. They genuinely believe their own bullshit about Putin being pure evil and a threat to democracy, all that shit, and that they are taking a noble stand by opposing him.