Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Russia

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:25 am

The amount of pro "ahw poor"ukraine propaganda blasted at us is insane. That should tell anyone something is up.
Like there even was an Ukraine anymore to begin with. Its been a EU puppet state since the last kerfuffle a few years back.

And the shooting down of a dutch airplanes by russia was a complete lie as well if any of you remembers that incident.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:13 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:10 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:53 pm
Apparently even many of Russia's own citizens oppose the war. So maybe this is less Putin's WW2 and more Putin's Vietnam. Ukraine is fucked though. Whatever happens, I don't think there's any way for a large enough military power to mobilize to protect them from invasion. They're too fucking close to Russia.
For Putin to pull this he must be confident in two things
1) That he can encircle Ukraine before NATO forces get there
and
2) That NATO forces aren't going to do shit once he has encircled Ukraine.

I'm sure he can be pretty confident in #2 because Joe Biden literally fucking said as much
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:06 pm
China is watching this whole situation very carefully and taking notes for Taiwan.
Yeah that's my biggest concern. I don't really give a shit about Ukraine, the Russians can have it. It's a corrupt, CIA controlled shithole anyway. But Taiwan must be protected from the yellow Jews
NATO isn't going to do shit. When do they ever do anything except whine and send food? Nah, what will kick off the firestorm will be if some other nuclear power decides to get involved militarily. Most likely the USA, but who fucking knows. Any country with nukes could fit the bill.

I think Putin's move has shown that he is committed to expanding Russia's borders by force. And China has demonstrated their own intentions to do the same. The question is a) what will the cucked/pozzed western powers do and b) what do we even want them to do, given that the consequence for fucking up is rendering the entire planet uninhabitable by humans?
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:14 pm
What do we do here? Sanctions aren’t really going to be a deterrent - especially if a plurality of Russians oppose the invasion. Fuckin Tit Romney is in the media beating the drums of war and tryna build cache.
I suppose you could turn it into a battle of attrition - fight Russia to where maybe they spend enough resources to not expand any further - but that assumes Putin won’t get sick of the fighting and just nuke us.
There are no good options I can see. Sanctions won't do shit until scarcity starts hurting those in Russia with power, which takes time and may not happen at all. Putin isn't going to be standing in any fucking bread lines, either way.

I guess Ukraine could try to go the Afghan/Vietnam route and become ungovernable, but that presupposes Putin wouldn't just massacre them all and immigrate Russians in to harvest the resources.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if the smartest move here isn't to be an ice cold bastard and say, "not my fucking problem, bitches."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:13 am
NATO isn't going to do shit. When do they ever do anything except whine and send food? Nah, what will kick off the firestorm will be if some other nuclear power decides to get involved militarily. Most likely the USA, but who fucking knows. Any country with nukes could fit the bill.
By NATO I meant including the US. Probably should've been more clear
rabidtictac wrote:
I think Putin's move has shown that he is committed to expanding Russia's borders by force. And China has demonstrated their own intentions to do the same. The question is a) what will the cucked/pozzed western powers do and b) what do we even want them to do, given that the consequence for fucking up is rendering the entire planet uninhabitable by humans?
There's nothing the cucked Western nations can do. Trump probably would have sent in US reinforcements and made it clear to the Chinese that any act of aggression against Taiwan will be taken as an act of war. But Biden is in their pocket. Sanctions certainly won't do anything, because China make fucking everything so at best this will hurt Americans at home worse than it would hurt China, exactly the same as sanctions on Putin's oil.

This is why America First isn't just in the economic interest of working class Americans, it's a national security issue as well. But America's been ruled by traitors for too long.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if the smartest move here isn't to be an ice cold bastard and say, "not my fucking problem, bitches."
Well, that's the route that the neocon/neoliberal globalist shitbags are advising against. so that's probably the best route

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:25 am

Sanctions will hurt the Russian economy short term, but besides that, they're toothless. China may try something funny in Taiwan, but they're not exactly on a dominant position to do so, not when they're economically vulnerable and their infrastructure can be easily disrupted with catastrophic results. Think what a couple of missiles targeting the Three Gorges Dam could do to them. Doesn't even need to be nukes, conventional shit will do just fine.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:30 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:25 am
Think what a couple of missiles targeting the Three Gorges Dam could do to them. Doesn't even need to be nukes, conventional shit will do just fine.
They'll retaliate with nukes and remember, they've got hypersonic missiles that caught the American generals by surprise (probably because they were too busy lecturing the rank-and-file on minding their white privilege to pay attention to what China were doing)

This not even mentioning that Biden is Xi's puppet. He controls him exactly the same way leftists wanted you to think Putin controlled Trump

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:47 am

Speaking of Trump and muh Russians

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:54 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:25 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Well, that's the route that the neocon/neoliberal globalist shitbags are advising against. so that's probably the best route
Yeah. It sounds harsh and it is, but what are the other options here? Nuclear war? A conventional war where Putin wins? Because you know he'll drop nuke if he starts losing hard.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:06 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:25 am
The amount of pro "ahw poor"ukraine propaganda blasted at us is insane. That should tell anyone something is up.
Like there even was an Ukraine anymore to begin with. Its been a EU puppet state since the last kerfuffle a few years back.
In 2014 they became an EU puppet state and a home for glowie operations with that revolution and prior to that they were Putin's puppet state which got some people mad in the first place who were then funded by the US. The CIA backed the Azov Battalion, literal Neo Nazis (not fucking larpers like Spencer, they are the grandchildren of actual Nazi soldiers) who are now apart of the Ukraine army. Now he is taking it back, this is not WW3 at all and Putin won't take over the world, it's all NATO bullshit and Putin lost his patience and attacked. Once he makes Ukraine his bitch he will stop.

The Putin bashing went into full swing because he fucked up (((ISIS))) in Syria. But even prior to that the Ukraine-Russia relationship has been like this for centuries and is far more complicated than "Putin is a dictator, Ukraine dindu nothing".

This is for more informative and persuasive than the Corporate press simply saying Ukraine are saints while still pointing out Putin is wrong. The Lugenpresse aren't going to talk about Ukraine having natural resources out the ass and acting as a buffer between NATO and Russia.

Ron Paul talked about NATO not needing to exist since it was a Cold war thing and Ukraine joining NATO would cause problems since George Bush Sr promised NATO wouldn't go past Germany but it has continued to expand. Putin and Russia think they have been betrayed so they can lashing out like this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:24 am