Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Russia

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:53 pm
Apparently even many of Russia's own citizens oppose the war. So maybe this is less Putin's WW2 and more Putin's Vietnam. Ukraine is fucked though. Whatever happens, I don't think there's any way for a large enough military power to mobilize to protect them from invasion. They're too fucking close to Russia.
For Putin to pull this he must be confident in two things
1) That he can encircle Ukraine before NATO forces get there
and
2) That NATO forces aren't going to do shit once he has encircled Ukraine.

I'm sure he can be pretty confident in #2 because Joe Biden literally fucking said as much
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:06 pm
China is watching this whole situation very carefully and taking notes for Taiwan.
Yeah that's my biggest concern. I don't really give a shit about Ukraine, the Russians can have it. It's a corrupt, CIA controlled shithole anyway. But Taiwan must be protected from the yellow Jews

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:13 pm

Taiwan is probably the reason China won't protest this.
And I highly doubt NATO forces will mach into Ukraine as well. They'll just stand at the Polish border, looking menacingly.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:53 pm
Apparently even many of Russia's own citizens oppose the war. So maybe this is less Putin's WW2 and more Putin's Vietnam.
Sanctions are more likely to hurt the citizens. Even if the oligarchs are targeted directly they most likely have stashed away most of it somewhere safe.
Plus some might've grown tired that Putin is paying billions to prop up miniature dictators and indulge in dick waving contests.
Ukraine is fucked though. Whatever happens, I don't think there's any way for a large enough military power to mobilize to protect them from invasion. They're too fucking close to Russia.
It's not really a question of if Ukraine will fall, but when.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:14 pm

What do we do here? Sanctions aren’t really going to be a deterrent - especially if a plurality of Russians oppose the invasion. Fuckin Tit Romney is in the media beating the drums of war and tryna build cache.
I suppose you could turn it into a battle of attrition - fight Russia to where maybe they spend enough resources to not expand any further - but that assumes Putin won’t get sick of the fighting and just nuke us.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:16 pm

I'm pretty sure that, thanks to Biden's attempts to kill America's energy independence, sanctioning Russia and Russian oil paradoxically hurts America worse than it hurts Russia

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:25 pm

Please hit California first.
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:16 pm
I'm pretty sure that, thanks to Biden's attempts to kill America's energy independence, sanctioning Russia and Russian oil paradoxically hurts America worse than it hurts Russia
Not to mention Germany. I've heard whining about muh dependence on Russian gas since forever.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:26 pm

Even if the economic damage in Russia is substantial - whose to say Putin will give a shit? He doesn’t care the Russian citizens are allegedly planning protests over this.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:34 pm

It's not like they could vote for someone else :roll:
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:35 pm

Now, if you don't give into my demands, comrade, I will detonate the plant and destroy you all (including ourselves.)
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:37 pm

Ukraine isn't a NATO member, so they won't do shit.
Russia just wants to destroy their military, put a puppet in the big chair and leave it as a buffer zone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!