Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:23 am

This is a portrait of bravery.
I wish I was kidding
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:26 am

She should make nudes instead to rally the troops.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:07 am

Why the hell does the news care so much about this bitch? IF you claim to care about the war in Ukraine, then you should care about all the bodies. You should care about the starving people desperately fleeing. Or the soldiers who are now being declared terrorists by Russia (meaning they may end up executed even if they surrender.) This dumb cunt has no relevance whatsoever.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:12 pm
Isn't funny how they hate each other and yet caused the destruction of the old European world because of muh Pan-Slavic brotherhood? Franz Ferdinand is probably shaking his head from the afterlife.
I blame the Turks for destroying any unity brought to the tribes by the Byzantines.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:07 am
Why the hell does the news care so much about this bitch? IF you claim to care about the war in Ukraine, then you should care about all the bodies. You should care about the starving people desperately fleeing. Or the soldiers who are now being declared terrorists by Russia (meaning they may end up executed even if they surrender.) This dumb cunt has no relevance whatsoever.
They're not Muslim enough.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:48 am

I think I know the answer to this already, but anyone here shed any tears for Brittney Griner, the US women's basketball player who got sentenced to nine years in Russian prison for getting caught entering the country with a little hash oil?

I've seen some speculation that the Russians are using her as a bargaining chip, but I don't know. It seems like every now and then Americans get a high profile lesson in what can happen when you fuck with another country's laws, particularly Eastern countries.

In the 90s, I remember the American kid who got arrested for vandalism in Singapore and it was a huge story here and everyone in the US learned about "caning".

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:59 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:48 am
I've seen some speculation that the Russians are using her as a bargaining chip
Could be, if Joe Biden is actually stupid enough to trade her for a Russian sniper and arms dealer.

More likely though she's simply a stupid bitch who thought she could break Russia's laws as casually as she breaks America's, and get away with it with just a slap on the wrist, same as she would in America

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:37 am

She thought she'd face a Soros-financed DA in Russia as well. Whopsie!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:36 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
In the 90s, I remember the American kid who got arrested for vandalism in Singapore and it was a huge story here and everyone in the US learned about "caning".
He's immortalized in a Weird Al song.
I remember the US media (and the kid's mother) tried to stir shit up to try and put pressure on Singapore to pardon the kid for vandalizing those cars. Except the American public wasn't having it. Almost everybody supported the caning.

As for this anti-American basketball dyke, fuck her. I hope she gets stuck there for the full nine years and her "wife" moves on to someone else. But Putin's got Biden by the balls now with this. And Biden is actually dumb enough to trade a Russian killer for this bitch. His massa Obama made bad trades like that all the time.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:11 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I've seen some speculation that the Russians are using her as a bargaining chip, but I don't know.
But that's exactly what they're trying to do. First they wanted to trade
her and some other Burger in for the assassin Vadim Krasikov (though no luck there since he's sitting in a Kraut jail), and now they apparently wanna trade them in for infamous arms dealer Viktor But instead.
The only question is if she actually committed a crime or if she was set up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:32 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:11 am
The only question is if she actually committed a crime or if she was set up.
Look at her and honestly tell me if you think she was set-up.

The fact that Putin is willing to exploit the situation to get some of his snipers back doesn't mean she isn't guilty and shouldn't have the book thrown at her. It's a shame, really, that Joe Biden would be retarded enough to make that trade because there's nothing like time in a Russian jail to show these spoiled cunts just how lucky they are to be from America, where the jails are hotels by comparison