Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
McGinnis

Re: Russia

Post by McGinnis » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Putin won't use nukes. Unless Biden and his clown car use them first

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:00 pm

It's really just a scare tactic to discourage the Ukraine from taking back more land.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:45 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:21 pm
Putin won't use nukes. Unless Biden and his clown car use them first
He might if threatened with his own or his regime's survival. Certainly it's a much likely possibility than the US initiating firing nukes just because. Specially when those short-range HIMAR rockets are being so efficient in neutralizing Russian artillery and supply routers. The US specifically didn't provide Ukraine with the long range ones because they don't want them firing those at Moscow; why would them initiate nuclear warfare instead?

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:20 pm

Just got back from the doctors office for an exam. They had the news on in the waiting room and the MSM were sperging about the referendums being held in the captured territories.

"These elections are illegitimate! The vote is rigged! This is all a sham! Did you know the Russians are sending people with blank ballots door to door making sure people vote!"

Oh no! Not ballot harvesting! That's a threat to our democracy! Thankfully we don't tolerate such shenanigans here in America burger freedom land where we have the most fair and open elections!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:25 pm

The difference is that the Burgers fill the ballots themselves, instead of forcing people to do so at gunpoint.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:25 pm
The difference is that the Burgers illegal imigrants fill the ballots themselves to avoid deportation.
FTFY
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:25 pm
The difference is that the Burgers fill the ballots themselves, instead of forcing people to do so at gunpoint.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:05 am

I don't mean to be "that guy," but I seem to recall McGinnis saying Putin either would not or did not want to annex Ukraine. I'm not trying to pull a "gotcha" but I'd genuinely like to know what he thinks of the referendums, which amount to annexation of parts of Ukraine.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:15 am

The problem with Putin understanders is that they believe they understand Putin.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:36 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:05 am
I don't mean to be "that guy," but I seem to recall McGinnis saying Putin either would not or did not want to annex Ukraine. I'm not trying to pull a "gotcha" but I'd genuinely like to know what he thinks of the referendums, which amount to annexation of parts of Ukraine.
What I said, and repeatedly said, is that he does not want all of Ukraine. That has not changed. Western Ukraine is full of ethnic Ukrainians, He'd have a hard time controlling it if he were to take it over