Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:28 am

I hope when Russia reintegrates their new territory they start re-erecting old Lenin and other communist memorials that were demolished ISIS/ANTFA style.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:43 am

Look, even the EU membership debate is null, I don't think they can hold out THAT long.
And as much as I hate to say it, because I love Greece, but as a EU member, Ukraine would be just another Greece. Noooo thank you. One's enough.
It's a trap!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 am

No need to accept Ukraine into the EU now. The millions of young, able bodied Ukrainian refugees will prop up the ageing EU workforce without the hassle of trying to admit the actual corrupt shithole that is Ukraine in the first place.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:33 am

McGinnis wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 am
No need to accept Ukraine into the EU now. The millions of young, able bodied Ukrainian refugees will prop up the ageing EU workforce without the hassle of trying to admit the actual corrupt shithole that is Ukraine in the first place.
Should have imported Slavs instead of ass-backwards Arabs and niggers.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:59 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:43 am
Look, even the EU membership debate is null, I don't think they can hold out THAT long.
It's just a "EU candidate" status, which is a fancy way of saying "We think you're alright".
Even ignoring Russia for a moment, this process can take decades, and will likely never get anywhere because of the rampant corruption in the Ukraine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:14 am

For context, Turkey has had that status for absolute ages now. The virtue signalling is off the charts.
But sure, bring in the lads with the funny cross symbols and runes on their arms. I'm sure they'd vote Die Linke every time. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:46 pm

>we have a right to mix our troops with civilians during a military conflict

Yeah, if you are a coward. I can't believe the west is stupid enough to keep supplying funds and supplies to this meat grinder of a conflict.
SpoilerShow

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:32 am

Russia should just use the trusty Israeli strategy of roof-knocking

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:00 am

Remember when people were claiming Putin won't bomb the Ukraine to shit because he needs that infrastructure once they've become members of glorious Mother Russia?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:06 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:00 am
Remember when people were claiming Putin won't bomb the Ukraine to shit because he needs that infrastructure once they've become members of glorious Mother Russia?
Or that Russia was going to lose? Putin can't back down because he's already taken the sanctions hit. Maybe if the west had left him some kind of out, the war could have been over? The way things are now, he has to gamble on losing the western global market. So why not go all-out to take Ukraine too?

Reminds me of the Water Margin, where men would be framed for crimes, thrown into prison and their murders plotted in secret. Upon discovering there was nothing they could do to return to polite society, they had to either accept death or go for broke. "Whether I kill one or one hundred, I can only hang once!"

This simple truth applies everywhere and at all times. Any group or individual left without an out will inevitably turn to the furthest extremes out of desperation.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome