Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:13 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:27 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:33 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:04 am
Including us. So how are we going to sanction them if they attack Taiwan again?
By blockading the South China Sea and letting them starve for a few months.
Letting China starve or Taiwan? :lol:
It's easier to starve the 1 billion pop country that can't grow even 20% of its food consumption.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:15 pm

Like I said, money would have been better spent feeding Taiwan than the shit hole that is the Ukraine. Maybe bordering Asian nations that hate China like India, Korea and Japan (and the rest, really) could team up and support Taiwan financially, not militarily to fuck over China. It would never happen but one could dream to see such unity.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 02, 2023 4:12 pm

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgr ... may-1-2023

The best source I have found yet for the Ukraine War, which isn't saying much. But at least they seem to be sincere in studying what is happening, rather than attempting to impose a result.

As costly as the gains may be for Russia, it does seem bakhmut is totally fucked.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 02, 2023 4:25 pm

They really need Kiev to make this a win. Also Bahkmut has mostly been erased from the map.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 02, 2023 6:58 pm

I gave up on following this shit over media a long time ago. It has been impossible to find out information that isn't just cheerleading, misleading/disingenuous propaganda, or even blatant lying. I understand that the nature of an ongoing war makes information about it speculative by nature (no warring party will make its internal affairs open source, of course), but it's still possible to do ´informed speculation, based on what is known and real projections instead of blatant propaganda.

The Institute for the Study of War is admittedly biased, but at least they don't seem to engage in lala fantasy land speculation and do seem to source their reports.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon May 15, 2023 10:09 am

It seems depleted uranium ammunition (which UK sent) blew up in Ukraine's face and that fireworks allegedly cost €200M. It's probably the most retarded moment of this war so far.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 15, 2023 2:14 pm

Hurrrr oops!

(Hasn't the use of uranium slugs been banned since the horrors it left the Iraqis after the Gulf War?)
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 15, 2023 3:03 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 2:14 pm
(Hasn't the use of uranium slugs been banned since the horrors it left the Iraqis after the Gulf War?)
Near as I can tell there isn't anything more than a "Please consider not using depleted uranium, okay?"-resolution.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 15, 2023 3:30 pm

All I can say is I'm glad it literally blew up in the west's faces.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Mon May 15, 2023 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 15, 2023 3:33 pm

But not nearly as bad as Chernobyl 8-)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette