Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:37 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:24 pm
>You have been banned from all boards for the following reasons: racism outside of /b/
:roll:
How can you have /pol/ and not use racial epitaphs?
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:40 pm

It's Ma'am /pol/, bigot.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:41 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:33 pm
The only question really was if Adiivka would fall before or after the Russian upcoming election. I hate to give it to that fucking CIA spook Peter Zeihan, but he was right about Russia: they are able to throw bodies and metal at the problem until it gets somewhat sorted. It worked against Finland, it worked against the Germans, and it will work against Ukraine.
Never worked on either Chechnya or Afghanistan. I guess the only strategy that will work on Muslims is one of a scorched earth - bomb the land to shit and drive out the survivors. Jews do know their enemy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:48 pm

Jokes on them most Muslim countries in this region are already desolate wastelands.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:01 pm

Chechnya, i think, Putin just bought off the Kadyrovs and they somewhat put a lid on whatever was happening there. In the case of Afghanistan, it's a very mountainous rathole where just having superior firepower and manpower isn't enough - specially when the really sturdy mountain people keep getting Stingers for free to shoot at your assault helicopters.

The Euro-Russian wars were much more straightforward: you have more things and people to throw at your enemies, and you have control over your society so people can't freely complain about your K/D ratio, so things go your way as soon as a certain threshold is reached. Of course in case of Finland in the Winter War, the last Soviet breakthrough was enough for them to threaten to overrun the Finns, so whatever cost the Soviets had immediately paid off. I don't know how much of a collapse of the Ukrainian defenses this victory threaten, so the Russians may still have a long road ahead to achieve a truly decisive victory. if anything, that confirms my personal assessment that Ukraine will never be able to dislodge Russia from the Donbass, and they should probably not even pursue that as a goal anyway (imagine they kicked the Russians from there before suing for peace or armistice; congratulations, now you have to keep fighting the Russian-sponsored guerillas for another decade or so, while you're expended and trying to rebuild; good luck with that). Of course admitting to that is very non-kosher and nobody wants to do it, but reality is what it is.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:05 pm

Ukraine used to have the 6th strongest military in Europe, but now it's the best.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:53 pm

You say injustice I say ha ha ha.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:51 am

Ukrainian soldiers being cruel? What they've visited upon others will come back to them in time. What's the mortality rate of a Ukrainian soldier these days anyway?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:33 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:41 pm
Never worked on either Chechnya or Afghanistan.
It did work against Chechnya pretty well. Didn't even have to go that way because they had them beat as soon as they showed up. It is part of the Russian Federation after all.

Afghanistan on the other hand is an utter waste of time for anyone. Why anyone would even care about what those mountain goatfuckers do is a mystery to me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:32 am

Jews are at it, again.