Russia

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Russia

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:59 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:57 pm
Like I said, this stinks. It smells like all the other lies the government-media machine told to get our fine military men slaughtered in meaningless quagmires. Shedding blood for ingrate asshole foreigners that hate us.
This, except this time it's the Russian government-media machine having their own men slaughtered in meaningless quagmire and shedding blood for foreigners that hate them.

Nobody forces the Russian state to start this but itself. And while might makes right, they clearly didn't have the might, so that's a moot point.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:11 pm

Though the increasingly autistic pissing contest between the regular Russian military and Putin's favorite mercenary troupe is very entertaining.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:11 pm
Though the increasingly autistic pissing contest between the regular Russian military and Putin's favorite mercenary troupe is very entertaining.
It's that unique touch that confirms that you are, in fact, watching Russians duking it out. You will never get an American mercenary commander recording a video in the dead of the night, screaming at the Secretary of Defense and calling him names, demanding artillery and ammunition. Makes you wonder exactly how much vodka is involved in that sort of planning (spoilers: it's a lot)

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:49 pm

Prigozin (or whatever you spell it) is a spokesman/clown/troll who just says random things to mess up the media/intelligence. He doesn't even have a military background, like, at all. I find it funny so many people underestimate Russia's PR capacity (which is admittedly not good) and take his random shit seriously. I mean, he was saying Bakhmut was falling due to the flank attack, you just have to put two and two.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
I don't know what is going on with this war, but it stinks. I'm not buying this good guy/bad guy narrative the media is pushing.
Always keep in mind how suddenly since 2015 China became the left's darling.
No word about Tibet, Hong Kong or Taiwan anymore. No word about the concentration camps. All because of money.

So when Russia is the super villain like it's the cold war and we are supposed to be on the side of Ukraine, money is the motivation.
Both are corrupt shitholes. Neither is our ally. We shouldn't have done a single thing about this CIA and KGB power struggle.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:03 pm
No word about Tibet, Hong Kong or Taiwan anymore. No word about the concentration camps. All because of money.
Remember when Western politicians were falling over themselves to invite the Dalai Lama?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Remember when Western politicians were falling over themselves to invite the Dalai Lama?
I do. None of the tankies do though.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
So when Russia is the super villain
And you guys were the best villains ever! I'm surprised they didn't keep you around.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:33 pm

RedLine wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
So when Russia is the super villain
And you guys were the best villains ever! I'm surprised they didn't keep you around.
We're a US vassal state. Kinda difficult to keep us around as villains that way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:50 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
I don't know what is going on with this war, but it stinks. I'm not buying this good guy/bad guy narrative the media is pushing.

I'm also seeing a lot of oh-so peaceful and tolerant liberals online literally screaming for Russian blood, celebrating Russian deaths, and dehumanizing the Russian people as monsters. I'm assuming a lot of these posters are paid Ukrainian propagandists, and some are probably shit-stirring US State Department agents.

Like I said, this stinks. It smells like all the other lies the government-media machine told to get our fine military men slaughtered in meaningless quagmires. Shedding blood for ingrate asshole foreigners that hate us.
How's that red pill taste?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]