Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Sieg Zeon

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 am

First mistake was having friends. Associates and acquaintances are preferred.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:03 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 pm
You can't prove that he does not exist, ergo there is a possibility that he does.

(This is what some people actually believe, btw.)
the basis for every bullshit "faith" on earth
Perhaps educate yourself before sounding so foolish

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:53 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:37 am
jpakke wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:07 pm
Good riddance to both if they're gonna get so butthurt for something like that.
Your first mistake was interacting with women on a friend level. Women will never make good friends for men. They're either a lover or a colleague.
JL Unlimited wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 am
jpakke wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:07 pm
I have lost two friends over politics, back in 2015 when we started to get those "refugees", I told my friend that I can see many problems letting in people without papers and background checks, such as at least some of them might be criminals etc, and she just lost her shit completely, and we have talked maybe once after that and even barely at that.
They don’t call it female hysteria for nothing.
I'm sure that Muslim cock is taking care of her problem.
I think you can have woman as a friend, but it is very rare to work out, and yeah, she'd been very even-keel before, and then just *blam*, she went into full hysterics. We had known each other since very early 2000s, so about 15 years of friendship down the drain. LIke I said, good riddance.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:54 pm

I have multiple female friends I won't hesitate to back hand the second the government is out of the way. It's going to be satisfying.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:30 am

It's funny how I can quote Drumpf without saying it was him, and my Orange man bad family will usually agree.
For instance about Gorona pogroms: "The cure should not be worse than the disease."
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:05 am

It's not about the message, but all about the messenger.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:50 pm

Wise words.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:07 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:54 pm
I have multiple female friends I won't hesitate to back hand the second the government is out of the way. It's going to be satisfying.
Crackhead hookers are not your friends.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:17 pm

I have a friend who is hell bent on blaming Trump for COVID despite me pointing out the great Fauci fumble and others mishandling the virus. We don’t talk politics but he’s one of those “We wouldn’t have shutdowns if people just followed the rules” types, meaning that he wants to do stuff he enjoys but thinks the placebo shit is effective. He was talking about it today and when he kept blaming Trump because he “deflected and called it kung flu” I countered with Fauci and broke out the open letter from the AIDS crisis days and he decided to just drop it. I wouldn’t call him full TDS, but being a bubble liberal and watching John Oliver has clearly impaired his critical thinking skills.

I really hope we have a mass disaster under Kamala Biden’s regime so I can watch the mental gymnastics of every single dumbass unfold. Granted we live in the era where people listen to funny TV people and actors who play superheroes as if they’re the voice of god, it’s like putting that girl who claimed Slenderman told her to kill her friend so she could live with Voldemort in charge of the future. Christ we’re fucked.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:10 pm

I don't think Biden can do much to fight the spread, really. Krautland has been in a kinda-sorta-lockdown for weeks now, but the number of infections don't seem to slow down anytime soon.
Though I wonder how long they will blame the numbers on Trump.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette