Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:54 pm
You can't prove that he does not exist, ergo there is a possibility that he does.

(This is what some people actually believe, btw.)
the basis for every bullshit "faith" on earth

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Faith doesn't run on possibilities. You just believe.
Unless you're some cuck who goes through the motions out of fear that Hell might exist after all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:34 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:03 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:26 am
All faggots ever do is ask for advice and then ignore it.
That's people in general. I sometimes wonder why people unload all their fucking problems on me if they don't want me to offer any advice and won't take any of my suggestions, ever. It's not worth it to spend the energy to care about other people.

They want "emotional support". In other words, they just want to complain to have something to talk about and just come across as retarded to people like us. If they actually solve their problems they would have nothing to talk about because they are shallow.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:49 am

It's always such bullshit as well.
"Hey, I met this insane girl via some fuck app and she wants to meet me at a Burger King 100 km away for a threesome. Should I go?"
Oh man, I don't know. Tough to know if it's a good idea or not.
"So I went and it turns out the third person was supposed to be her husband. A giant muscle beast that knew nothing about it and almost killed me when I showed up."
Boy, who could've seen that coming. :roll:

I just answer with something like them having to know themselves what they want to do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:27 am

The lure of the uncensore cunt is just too tempting for the weak-minded.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Don’t trust anyone, have many personas online, and get snipped. Also don’t let anyone stand behind you. :lol:

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:07 pm

I have lost two friends over politics, back in 2015 when we started to get those "refugees", I told my friend that I can see many problems letting in people without papers and background checks, such as at least some of them might be criminals etc, and she just lost her shit completely, and we have talked maybe once after that and even barely at that.

I think I lost one of my American friends because I don't hate Trump, just one day she vanished from internet, and I haven't heard from since then, I reach out to her friend who I kinda knew, and I told who I am, and she stopped replying to me too, so, only conclusion I can draw that my friend got her panties in twist.

Good riddance to both if they're gonna get so butthurt for something like that.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 am

jpakke wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:07 pm
I have lost two friends over politics, back in 2015 when we started to get those "refugees", I told my friend that I can see many problems letting in people without papers and background checks, such as at least some of them might be criminals etc, and she just lost her shit completely, and we have talked maybe once after that and even barely at that.
They don’t call it female hysteria for nothing.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:37 am

jpakke wrote:
Good riddance to both if they're gonna get so butthurt for something like that.
Your first mistake was interacting with women on a friend level. Women will never make good friends for men. They're either a lover or a colleague.
JL Unlimited wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 am
jpakke wrote:
They don’t call it female hysteria for nothing.
I'm sure that Muslim cock is taking care of her problem.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:43 am

The fists will eventually.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!