RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:47 pm

I'm mostly scratching my head at "bi folk" being their own "protected class". How does that work?

"Man, good thing this faggot over there also sleeps with women, or else I could've gotten a fine for calling him a faggot."
These amendments to the penal code, which was first passed in 1981, comes at a time when the ultra-liberal country has seen a rise in LGBTQ+ hate crimes.
Quick: how many peaceful immigrants did Norwary let into the country?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:01 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:10 pm
Norway Has Made Biphobic, Transphobic Speech Illegal
Bi, trans, and nonbinary folks in Norway are celebrating a huge win after the country recently expanded its penal code that previously only protected lesbian and gay people from hate speech to include gender identity and all forms of “sexual orientation.”

These amendments to the penal code, which was first passed in 1981, comes at a time when the ultra-liberal country has seen a rise in LGBTQ+ hate crimes.

According to the advocacy group, ILGA-Europe, the bill was approved on its second reading without a vote given that it was already backed by lawmakers on its first reading last week.

The penal code states that those who are guilty of hate speech face a fine or up to a year in jail for private comments, and a maximum of three years in jail for public remarks. Furthermore, those charged with violent crimes that are motivated by a victim’s orientation or gender identity will receive harsher sentences.
Norway, what the fuck have you done? I would have expected this from Sweden, not from you. Good that Auli isn't here anymore seeing this shit happening to his country. I hope Breivik takes another +70 of these cocksuckers out when he is released.
So, it's a law created because of Muslims, who will never face any penalties under this law?

Yurope!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:19 pm

>private comments

Looks like Big Brother will be watching. I can’t wait for snitches to start ratting their friends out over this.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 6:03 pm

What the fuck is going on in Sweden?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 05, 2021 6:12 pm

It also is the first country to officially deviate from WPATH [World Professional Association for Transgender Health] guidance. WPATH has long positioned itself as the world authority in transgender health. However, in recent months, several countries’ health authorities have conducted their own reviews of the evidence and found the evidence insufficient to justify early medical interventions promoted by WPATH’s guidelines.
I think politicians worldwide are starting to give a shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 7:34 pm

I'm going to hold off on calling Sweden based until they start doing anything at all about their immigration dumbassery, but it's a start at least.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 9:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:34 pm
I'm going to hold off on calling Sweden based until they start doing anything at all about their immigration dumbassery, but it's a start at least.
Transgenderism is haram.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 9:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Transgenderism is haram.
On the contrary, a lot of fags in Muslim countries pretend to be women to avoid getting thrown off buildings. I think the Iranians even encourage it

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Transgenderism is haram.
Accept in Iran.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 05, 2021 11:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:03 pm
What the fuck is going on in Sweden?
Like Kugel said, the backlash against trannies is going to start soon. It won't just be Sweden, even the UK favored a feminist over a tranny in court when she called the tranny a "pig in a wig". Suddenly, the judge says "people have the right to offend" when it used to be "muh hate speech".

The dream that women will face consequences for supporting tranny shit won't happen. It will be repealed by cucks to appease them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.