Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:40 pm

With women.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:08 pm

The suffrage movements should never have happened. I blame New Jersey for starting this shit since 1776.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:26 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:03 pm
I really don't think they should be able to vote at this point.
The problem in particular is single women replacing men with government. Don't buy into the "strong independent woman" meme, the only actual independent women are cold right wing bitches like Ayn Rand and Margaret Thatcher who actually can succeed in the real world among men.

Feminists are always grifting and begging people for free money with their bitching. Just like a housewife relies on her husband for money, the feminist/strong woman wants government to fund everything (even their abortions) or whines that corporations are sexist and need quotas so they can become useless diversity hires rather than productive employees like men. They aren't actually behaving like independent women who "don't need no man", they don't start businesses and are just as dependent on men as the housewife is. They are still acting like biological women, they are just too selfish to make an individual man happy and found another way to get extra money.

What this has to do with voting is that single women will overwhelmingly vote for gibs and government power. They want safety which big government provides and they like being pampered which gibs provides. Men provide this as well which is why happily married women won't vote as aggressively left, their man can keep them safe and he provides the gibs. They don't need big government to pay for their shit and if anything government getting bigger fucks over their meal ticket by taxing him more.

And single mothers make this even worse, with government becoming the husband and man of the house financially. Add the fact that women are historically the majority of swing voters (white women swung against Trump) and politicians will be committing suicide if they don't pander to women. Men don't change their voting patterns and when they do it is usually a permanent change like a 40 year old man becoming conservative, so their vote means way less.

If the government (along with corporations and banks) didn't intentionally destroy small communities and families you'd see way less women voting left. The collapse of the Church (despite it's many problems) lead to the death of families and small communities and all we have now is selfish hedonism since nothing replaced it. That is reflected in young female voting habits, "give me free shit" rather than building small local communities which is something women did historically but now so many people are socially isolated which makes them more dependent on big government and wage slavery. People in small local communities and families actively look out for each other and pick them up when they are down, welfare isn't really necessary but in big cities women want security without community so gibs it is.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:21 pm

Well said

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:31 pm

Non-binary biological male counselors allowed to sleep in fifth-grade girls' cabins at science camp

>"Per California law, we place staff in cabins they identify with," the camp's assistant director said.

At this point, there's only one solution for Commiefornia.

Last edited by Le Redditeur on Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:38 pm

This will end well.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:19 pm

Oh, I'm sure the counselor will just ask the girls some questions regarding tampons, and might even teach them how to masturbate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:21 pm

I almost hope we start starving soon so the public will be willing to form lynch mobs.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:50 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:21 pm
I almost hope we start starving soon so the public will be willing to form lynch mobs.
Actual starvation will just make us too weak to string up anybody else.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:23 am

The North Korean Way of dealing with proles.