Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:25 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:06 am
The "neovagina" sounds like the most repulsive thing ever. There was a viral Twitter thread this month from someone who submitted to the surgery/mutilation to be the woman that he wanted to be... and now he regrets it and his life is fucked forever.
"Oh boy, having someone fuck up my urine dispenser really makes it a bitch to pee!"

Though these are certainly not isolated cases. Every neovagina is a hack job, and what're you gonna do? If you complain too much you get essentially blacklisted.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:52 am
I don't remember where I heard it, but I heard somebody make an observation that stuck with me. They said that while modern medical technology is far advanced from where it was hundreds of years ago (nobody's attempting to cure diseases with leeches anymore, for example), our understanding of MENTAL HEALTH is still in the dark ages. We're still in 1601,
We blissfully went back to the Dark Ages because telling someone "no, you're not a girl" is a hate crime.
Doctors hear that a male feels like a female and they take him at his word, even if he's 10 years old or 25 years old and severely depressed. They don't question if he's in his right mind. That would be insensi`tive to certain groups. So they just believe him and start chopping and rearranging.
Over here, it used to be (and might still be the case, though not for long with our current government) that you needed a psychological examination before you can even think about changing your official gender.
Naturally the left as whined for years about how this is inhuman and humiliation, and that everyone should be allowed to freely choose their gender, no questions asked :roll:
RedLine wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:54 pm
No one should do the genital surgery.
MTF you are left with what amounts to a permanent wound and with FTM you get some mis-colored plastic-core skin cone stapled onto you.
The best part is that is that you can't even use your fancy neovagina (that's totally indistinguishable from the real deal, me swears) for its intended purpose. Either the hole is too small in the first place, or getting pounded too hard (or by a dick just slightly too thick and/or long) might cause the whole thing to rupture, with deadly results.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:33 pm

My understanding is that there's no enjoyable sensation from fucking the axe wound or skin cone either.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:40 pm

Unless you're a real painslut, I assume.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:20 pm

It's an insane choice to make. They end up taking it in the ass anyway and there are more guys willing to fuck a dickgirl than some mutilated faggot.

They gain nothing but lose the ability to take a normal piss forever. That's a thing that'll mess with you several times every day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:20 pm
there are more guys willing to fuck a dickgirl than some mutilated faggot.
We all would, no question.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:31 pm

In the end, everyone becomes Linkara.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:43 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:31 pm
In the end, everyone becomes Linkara. the Lightbringer!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:18 pm

Don't give him his jacket!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:53 pm

More views than Linky will ever get.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:45 am

I will just randomly while driving think of that and go "Don't talk about me, you son of a bitch!" and be greatly amused.
Its just as daft as it sounds but it just won't leave me. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!