Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Rapeculture

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:20 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:12 pm
The fact that we're even having these conversations is a disgrace.
I disagree completely. It's great that we're having these conversations because look at them. They have no fucking arguments. Just a bunch of wishy-washy liberal bullshit. They want to be seen as women because they 'feel' like women but they can't even define what a 'woman' is.

The answer to any question of speech is more speech, not less. Take these people out of their echo chamber and show them for what they really are
Any sane person knows what they really are. We don't need the Matt Walshs' of the world to shine a light on them, or Dr. Phil to give them a platform. These freaks are clearly a danger to kids and need to be fucking shot. That's what any sane society should do to transfaggots who enter womens' restrooms to rape kids.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:34 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:30 pm
We don't need the Matt Walshs' of the world to shine a light on them
Yes we do, because the establishment media, government and medical complex are presenting this as fucking normal and censoring and suppressing any viewpoint to the contrary. Saying 'hurr we should just shoot them' doesn't actually do anything useful except feed into their victimisation complex and allow them to become more powerful

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:34 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:30 pm
We don't need the Matt Walshs' of the world to shine a light on them
Yes we do, because the establishment media, government and medical complex are presenting this as fucking normal and censoring and suppressing any viewpoint to the contrary. Saying 'hurr we should just shoot them' doesn't actually do anything useful except feed into their victimisation complex and allow them to become more powerful
Shooting them seems to work in other places around the world. Maybe who really needs to be shot are the people in government and media who push this shit as well. And again, any sane society wouldn't humor these fucks to begin with, but we're not living in that society. The vast majority of normies don't buy into their victim mentality to begin with anyway. They look at that freak with the beard and say, "that person belongs in a padded cell."

Edit: Thanks for the good discussion. I need to go get a beer now, I just can't sleep for anything and I have work in like 5 hours.
rabidtictac wrote:

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Talking about shooting people: This guy appears to be pretty based, even though he is only carrying around some kind of nerf gun or super soaker.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:10 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:43 pm
I need to go get a beer now, I just can't sleep for anything and I have work in like 5 hours.
Fuck work, call in sick and keep drinking.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:10 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:43 pm
I need to go get a beer now, I just can't sleep for anything and I have work in like 5 hours.
Fuck work, call in sick and keep drinking.
Fuck it, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. They've been killing us this month with 6 and 7 day work weeks.
rabidtictac wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:23 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:22 pm
Fuck it, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. They've been killing us this month with 6 and 7 day work weeks.
Sounds like a shitty job

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:23 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:22 pm
Sounds like a shitty job
I actually really like it, but the schedule is fucked at the moment. They're working on making us a 24/7 operation and hiring more staff, which ultimately means I'll be working more hours per day, but having off 3 to 4 days during the week. There's light at the end of the tunnel, just gotta hang in there.
rabidtictac wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:15 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:07 pm
>what's a woman?

That's a very good, and a very classical question.
At least the opposite question has already been answered.
Jiangshi wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:38 pm
Talking about shooting people: This guy appears to be pretty based, even though he is only carrying around some kind of nerf gun or super soaker.
That's how he starts. Until people think he's harmless. Think about it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:15 pm
Jiangshi wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:38 pm
That's how he starts. Until people think he's harmless. Think about it.
Maybe it's even more effective to just shoot feminists with a super soaker, because it will inevitably lead to them having public tantrums and presenting themselves as even more annoying, irrational and embarrassing than they usually do (which is saying something). Plus the guy is improving his aim in the process just in case.