Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:25 pm

Yeah, among an absolute sea of comments by actual women that wouldn't be misplaced on /pol/.
The left's panic over losing the narrative for once isn't misplaced when it comes to transfaggots. If there wouldn't be repercussions for being openly anti-trans, they'd disappear real quick. Not even the majority of the left can stand them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:29 pm

The female-led Leftist politics are having real-life consequences for females, we can't have that. They just need to bitch and complain, and men will run to shelter them from their own bullshit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:34 pm

I wouldn't mind that. I can't stand transfaggots either.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:19 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:53 am
People were never on board with this bullshit. I don't know anyone who doesn't think it's bullshit. The transgender agenda was always 100% regime programming
This entire agenda is really about making transshit more visible than it actually is to further push their pedo keikakus.
I'd say it's fairly certain most women can go for years without seeing a single tranny. Until that fateful day they enter a changing room and see a fat guy in a dress masturbating.
More importantly, I wonder how many trannies are actually trannies (aka AGP troons), or just posers looking for attention (because everyone and their mother is celebrating transdom and giving them special privileges) or because they've been brainwashed into thinking that cutting off their dick will solve all of their problems.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:19 pm
More importantly, I wonder how many trannies are actually trannies (aka AGP troons), or just posers looking for attention (because everyone and their mother is celebrating transdom and giving them special privileges) or because they've been brainwashed into thinking that cutting off their dick will solve all of their problems.
I wonder how many of them would still be troons if you forced all of them to get the surgery as a condition of being recognised as such

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:34 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:00 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:34 am
It's allowed because you would get cancelled for even suggesting that trans women aren't women.
Although look at the comments section in that article. It's like 99% anti-trans. People have had it with this nonsense.
Indeed, but the media will continue insisting the contrary, labeling the dissenters as "le Russian bots" like always. :roll:
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:11 pm

A cool 90% of current transfaggots are just autistic men that fell for the meme. The rest are plain perverts. Actual genderdisphoria sufferers are such a small number that they practically fall into the margin of error.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:10 am

If proper diagnosis were applied, most would have it as a symptom of schizophrenia or other debilitating mental diseases which would optimally be treated instead.
The cases where the dysphoria symptoms exist (and persist into adulthood) without apparent cause are so rare that most people could go their entire life without meeting anyone like that.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:12 am

But instead being retarded makes you cool and special, because you're "neurodivergent" and have all these cool anxieties that you don't even have to fake.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:06 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:10 am
If proper diagnosis were applied, most would have it as a symptom of schizophrenia or other debilitating mental diseases which would optimally be treated instead.
Because that's what they obviously are, delusions.

I have yet to hear any plausible answer from leftists on how the concept of a man being born in the wrong body could be a real thing. Sounds a whole lot like metaphysics and religious belief, rather than a scientific observation to me.

The unending beef with biology the left has is just astounding. They make supporters of Intelligent Design look trivial.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!