Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:27 pm

The whole country gets retarded (or more retarded, I suppose) after a shooting. I try to stay away from all of the political grandstanding that people do.

That said, there's a real effort going on to encourage troons to became violent radicals. Trannys are always going on these days about "genocide" and how laws against medically transititiong minors are efforts to "literally kill trans people".

Troons are already crazy and now their paranoia is being actively indulged.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:28 pm

They're also encouraging black people, though they like killing their own more than going on that white purge the Left so desparately wants.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:52 pm

The tranny kingdom is made up of sex freak wackos, sad brain wackos, and narcissist wackos. That's already a bad baseline but then pump them full of drugs, start hacking off body parts, and give them constant victimization reinforcement. I'm surprised we haven't seen more of this yet.

Msauce

Post by Msauce » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:29 pm

So she was diddled as a kid and decided to take her revenge by... killing other kids?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:33 pm

A lot of trannys, homos, and ACEs were molested.

>Child get molested (maybe).
>Child is allowed to troon out rather than get the help they need on underlying trauma.
>Child is now an adult tranny with a mutilated body and hopped up on unnatural hormones.
>Tranny is not any better.
>Tranny is now a crazy person that murders 9 year olds that had nothing to do with anything aside from being in a building.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:29 pm
So she was diddled as a kid and decided to take her revenge by... killing other kids?
You’re not truly transgender until you die a disappointing failure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:50 pm

ACK
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:48 pm

I believe these things

- Democrats see nothing but pure benefit from social justice strife. They win the black vote every time because they've successfully sold the Republican party as the racist party. It's not a long walk from that to embracing troons.

- The media plays along. Men are getting pregnant and women are getting hit in the testicles. Also, they're very sorry for misgendering the person who shot six people yesterday.

- We shouldn't be talking about troons as much as we do. They're an extreme minority. They don't swing elections. There aren't troon neighborhoods with troon gangs. There is no troon culture (unless you count being extremely online and commiting suicide as culture). In the 90s and early 2000s, I spent years of my life never once even thinking about transsexuals.

- But we are talking about them everyday now because they're a political chess piece and that's it.

- And now every crazy person and every young person who wants to feel special has decided that they were born in the wrong body.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:59 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:48 pm
- Democrats see nothing but pure benefit from social justice strife. They win the black vote every time because they've successfully sold the Republican party as the racist party.
Also every black person that dares to vote the GOP is officially a black person no more.
-Yours Truly