Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:44 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:12 am
I just think we've gone overboard with the alarm over drag shows.
If they just made it abundantly clear they aren't going to do Drag shit with kids around there wouldn't be an issue. Drag has always been adult entertainment since the Queens are deliberately offensive and vulgar to the point that Drag being tied to political correctness is fucking bizarre. I've heard Drag called to female blackface it's not exactly inaccurate, and you said this yourself:
Lately, it's gotten a reputation as a place where people bring kids.
That's why people are mad. If they just say "No Kids" to their shows people will go back to not giving a shit but degenerates are going to act like degenerates. Activists are pedo creeps defending this shit, there is pushback from some in the gay community but they are in the minority and a lot of them have to keep quiet or be excommunicated.

Drag shit to kids, even the story time thing, is unnecessary since the reason they claim to do it is to normalise acceptance of LGBT people but that happened at the end of the fucking 90s. Even conservatives don't give a shit anymore like they did in the 2000s, it only exists because the activists need to keep grifting since being a "LGBT activist" is their full time job and with gay marriage out the way they have nothing real to fight for.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:59 pm

Those lgbt activists have gone hardcore into all forms of anything "trans acceptance." Even shit that should never be allowed, like X-rated drag shows with kids present, harassment of women in women's bathrooms by fake troons, adoption of the trans label to scam the prison system or underage fuckery in general.

It used to be considered a slippery slope argument, to say that gay acceptance would lead to people arguing for pedo and dog-rapist acceptance. We've seen firsthand how this is happening now. Perhaps it is, as Poonoo suggests, merely a case of the gay agenda being too successful and having no more worthwhile battles to fight.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:59 pm
Perhaps it is, as Poonoo suggests, merely a case of the gay agenda being too successful and having no more worthwhile battles to fight.
It's not 'perhaps it is', that's exactly what it is. All the organisations who grifted tons and tons of money to fight to legalise gay marriage didn't want to see their payday dry up now that gay marriage is legal pretty much everywhere, so they keep pushing for more and more degeneracy to juice those fundraising dollars

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:52 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:13 am
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:12 am
I just think we've gone overboard with the alarm over drag shows.
Faggot alert.
It's the first indication he's ever gave.
rabidtictac wrote:
Those lgbt activists have gone hardcore into all forms of anything "trans acceptance." Even shit that should never be allowed, like X-rated drag shows with kids present, harassment of women in women's bathrooms by fake troons
Women should always be harrased.
rabidtictac wrote:
dog-rapist acceptance
I don't want to live in a world where Adam Jonston from Your Movies Suck dot org is accepted by anybody.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:31 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:55 pm
It's not 'perhaps it is', that's exactly what it is. All the organisations who grifted tons and tons of money to fight to legalise gay marriage didn't want to see their payday dry up now that gay marriage is legal pretty much everywhere, so they keep pushing for more and more degeneracy to juice those fundraising dollars
The problem with thriving for more progressiveness is that you might eventually get want you want(ed).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:19 pm

Just like the commies in China with their Cultural Revolution.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:53 pm

Drag shows belong in the red light district. That's it. Nobody minded those since the 70s.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:28 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:59 am

Good, make it everywhere next.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]