Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:42 am

Kugel is right again. The trannies are too fucking crazy and even this lesbian had the balls to tell them to fuck off, the trans backlash is on the horizon. People can only pretend to like them for so long.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:51 am

I'm surprised that the backlash is here so soon. I figured it would take at least a generation

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:01 am

They no longer need trannies now that there is no more Orange Man.
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:17 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm
Then there's vegan, lactose free frozen yoghurt. People like that should be shot.
Imagine a world where the only types of ice cream that ever existed are vanilla and chocolate.
One day, some of the vanilla cones start identifying as chocolate. They douse themselves in syrup or chocolate sauce. Some even pay ice cream doctors to surgically embed pieces of chocolate into them. All so they can pretend that they are actually chocolate ice.
In time, things get even weirder. Now vanilla cones are starting to identify as "strawberry ice", or other stuff that just plain doesn't exist and doesn't make any sense.

But, at the end of the day, they're still just vanilla ice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:01 am
Thing is that Orange Man is kind of 'eh, whatever' when it comes to guys wanting to cut their dick off.
Not that it ever stopped them from complaining. It's all one big mass of mental illness

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:01 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:17 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm
Then there's vegan, lactose free frozen yoghurt. People like that should be shot.
Imagine a world where the only types of ice cream that ever existed are vanilla and chocolate.
One day, some of the vanilla cones start identifying as chocolate. They douse themselves in syrup or chocolate sauce. Some even pay ice cream doctors to surgically embed pieces of chocolate into them. All so they can pretend that they are actually chocolate ice.
In time, things get even weirder. Now vanilla cones are starting to identify as "strawberry ice", or other stuff that just plain doesn't exist and doesn't make any sense.

But, at the end of the day, they're still just vanilla ice.
:lol: I know that was funny but god if it didn’t hit me in the gut busting laughter sweet spot. What happens when certain ice cream begins identifying as frozen yogurt? Also if ice cream flavors are groups of people which one represents cross dressing pedophiles?

Vanilla ice cream identifying as chocolate?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:18 pm

Sounds like the Sneeches. Just turn the "stars" into "private parts".
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:15 pm
Slightly off-topic, but Vanilla Ice gets too much flack for that song. He was no better or worse than other corny rappers of the time, like MC Hammer or Will Smith.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:49 am

You’re not wrong JL, before the “gangsta” bullshit there were a lot of corny and joke rap/hip hop artists. Electric Underground, 2 Live Crew, etc.

Evil racist Dr. Seuss warned us with that story Moe, no wonder they want him memory holed.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:02 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:51 am
I'm surprised that the backlash is here so soon. I figured it would take at least a generation
Today's modern, liberated woman wastes no time screeching when she doesnt get her way.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:45 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:41 am
Slightly off-topic, but Vanilla Ice gets too much flack for that song. He was no better or worse than other corny rappers of the time, like MC Hammer or Will Smith.
Yeah but he was white. Also he ripped off David Bowie without paying him