Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:39 am

Woman faggots are faggots and get what they deserve.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:48 am

I would actually support dressing up in drag to get the lesbians into bed if lesbians looked anywhere near as good as Hollywood depicts them

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:55 am

They get what they fucking deserve. Beautiful.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:19 am
Good, it's these same lesbians who created this anti-male bullshit that turned these autistic men into creepy trannies. This problem is self correcting in the long run, it just sucks when you are caught in the middle of this shit culture.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:35 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:44 pm

You just know YouTube will revert it and blame on a bug or "troll activity". These leftist factors have the support of cronies in the media to do the crying for them.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:39 am

I was unsure where to put this, because the topic was something that interested me (body compostation instead of classic burial/cremation), but I sure as hell find those Femiqueer owners suspicious ->https://recompose.life/who-we-are/#process
SpoilerShow
Working at Recompose requires:
Commitment to working toward and advocating for climate healing, soil health, and environmental justice.

Commitment to working at a progressive company that explicitly works to be anti-racist. Recompose is committed to advocating for and protecting the rights of BIPOC, religious minorities, and undocumented people.

Commitment to working at a progressive company that explicitly engages with the work of queer feminist practices of inclusion and equity. Recompose is committed to advocating for and protecting the rights of women, transgender people, and gender nonconforming people.

lolwhat
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:44 am

What happened to just burying your body under a tree if you wanna go back to the roots?
And why would some kind of undertaker ever care about identity politics? Oh wait, those 41%.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:03 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:39 am

I was unsure where to put this, because the topic was something that interested me (body compostation instead of classic burial/cremation), but I sure as hell find those Femiqueer owners suspicious ->https://recompose.life/who-we-are/#process
SpoilerShow
Working at Recompose requires:
Commitment to working toward and advocating for climate healing, soil health, and environmental justice.

Commitment to working at a progressive company that explicitly works to be anti-racist. Recompose is committed to advocating for and protecting the rights of BIPOC, religious minorities, and undocumented people.

Commitment to working at a progressive company that explicitly engages with the work of queer feminist practices of inclusion and equity. Recompose is committed to advocating for and protecting the rights of women, transgender people, and gender nonconforming people.

lolwhat
There is already a chemical process that literally turns corpses into essentially gel and can just be rinsed into the sewer system to processing. No hippie shit required.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:23 pm

For unregistered people, huh? If you'd say that shit here you could bet for the Zoll to hit your location every week to fine you into bankruptcy for 20k per illegal worker.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!