Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:21 pm

It's always fireworks with these people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:00 am

お前はもう死んでいる。

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:27 am

A lot of sports are about body type. That's why boxing matches are divided between different weight classes.

No matter how liberal or conservative you are, a biological male competing with women in swimming or skateboarding or a variety of other sports makes zero logical sense. It's allowed only because people get emotional about it. It's a perfect summary of our retarded times.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:34 am

It's allowed because you would get cancelled for even suggesting that trans women aren't women.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:49 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:27 am
A lot of sports are about body type. That's why boxing matches are divided between different weight classes.

No matter how liberal or conservative you are, a biological male competing with women in swimming or skateboarding or a variety of other sports makes zero logical sense. It's allowed only because people get emotional about it. It's a perfect summary of our retarded times.
Yeah, we have weight classes between men in boxing. It's just silly to not keep transgender MtF athletes from competing against biological women. If we don't allow featherweights to fight heavyweights then why would we allow this?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:55 am

I think it was Kugel who said we needed a Brock Lesner type monster MtF to beat the living hell out of like 30 real women in a royal rumble before people started to look at this shit for the silly clown town horseshit it really is. People do seem to be waking up earlier than anticipated though.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:34 am
It's allowed because you would get cancelled for even suggesting that trans women aren't women.
Although look at the comments section in that article. It's like 99% anti-trans. People have had it with this nonsense.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:10 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:00 am
Although look at the comments section in that article. It's like 99% anti-trans. People have had it with this nonsense.
That just proves that the internet has a problem with transphobia.
-Yours Truly

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
People were never on board with this bullshit. I don't know anyone who doesn't think it's bullshit. The transgender agenda was always 100% regime programming

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:12 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:10 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
That just proves that the internet has a problem with transphobia.
You could put that in the "Shit phrases only assholes use" thread. I've seen it many a time in feminazi blogs where the comments are not moderated into oblivion and actual backlash ist happening. Without skipping pages you will find numerous entries along the lines of "Well the ToXiC replies this shitpost is getting are PrOoF why we need more pride/grooming/trannies/..."
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow