Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:55 am

There is also the ever-looming threat of your diversity hires reaching critical mass and effectively taking over. If they can ruin entire hobbies that way, they sure as hell can do that to a single studio.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:29 am
[Based Injustice]
They should've seen this one coming.
Really they should just remove any character from their Injustice and Mortal Kombat titles that is not a white man. Can't get called racist, sexist or homophobic if all you can beat up in the games are white dudes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:55 am
There is also the ever-looming threat of your diversity hires reaching critical mass and effectively taking over.
Which is why based Didi nuked all the woke fuckheads in Red Bull's USA branch from orbit. They were reaching critical mass in marketing and HR so he curbed that shit.

Notice that Red Bull doesn't have any fag flag shit going on right now either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:02 am

If only it didn't taste like shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:11 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:41 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:11 am
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgykQ8EVPtedGm2IWuR4AaABCQ

Key part is here:
There is a reason kids need to think babies come from the stork until they are a certain age. It's because when you tell kids this kind of stuff when they are too young, it leaves a psychological imprint on their brain that causes them to engage in a ton of toxic and destructive behaviors when they grow up. When you see people doing insane stuff, it's because bad things like this happened to them when they were children.

This might not be common knowledge for everyone but it is well known in psychology and at this point, I am sure these groups are doing it on purpose to increase the number of people with mental health issues.
And he's 100% right on the bold part. Mentally ill people are much more likely to vote left, people from broken families like single mother households are more likely to vote left and men who lift weights are more likely to be right wing among other things. That's why they support shit like fat acceptance and other things that make people miserable, when you are mentally ill you make a good left wing puppet.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:08 pm

Fat acceptance is only slightly less batshit than gender acceptance. Though I think it employs more pseudo-science.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm

There are a lot of flavours of ice cream and that's fine. Some like blondes, some brunettes.
Then there's frozen yoghurt. We like those people less. People with weird fetishes. But we can tolerate a small section of those in the ice cream store.

Then there's vegan, lactose free frozen yoghurt. People like that should be shot.
Variety is nice but there's a limit to what is acceptable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:03 pm

That "woman" talks and reasons like a child molester would a child to take his/her cloths off and join them in the tub.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:25 pm

>Consent is very important
>Buttfucking in public in front of kids.

Did I do the green text right?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm
Then there's vegan, lactose free frozen yoghurt. People like that should be shot.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.