Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Rapeculture

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:07 pm

Nice try, but osteoporosis (you know, a condition old women mostly suffer from) has been reported in young MtF idiots taking puberty blockers. Once again, leftist pieces of shit willfully ignore reality.

And who else chimes in, but pay-my-rent gigajaw.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:23 pm

What this really mean is "I only found out about this a few years ago so I'm gonna assume it's something proven by science because it supports my preconceived notions" ;)

They really like pretending that this Dr. Mengele shit is as common and standardized as getting your wisdom teeth removed.
Nobody really knows what happens if you put some poor kid under puberty blockers and try to "reverse" it because that's some evil fucking shit to do to a kid.
They also love to pretend that "gender confirmation surgeries" are a tried-and-true concept, just because the first butchers in this field popped up in the 1920s - 1930s.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:32 pm

Their fixation with children should be pretty obvious right now. But no one will do anything about it. Not even resurrect the proud tradition of fag bashing outside gay clubs, one of the 80s greatest hits.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:52 pm

Urge to terf RISING!
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:14 pm

>women getting BTFO and shoved out of their sham sports

You get what you fucking deserve.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:48 am

Alex Stein posted a supercut of footage from the Dallas drag show, mostly involving him, including a physical altercation with some apparent trans activists. I have two thoughts.

1. I don't care about what the police did (or, rather, didn't do) here. I would bet that this drag show broke no laws. What could they do? The insidious thing about modern child-grooming tactics is that they're legal. One of the 500 reasons why these people hate Ron DeSantis is because he's working to close some of those legal loopholes in Florida.

2. I'm struck by how many of the leftist protesters here are wearing masks. I NEVER see that many people in one place wearing masks in Dallas anymore, but it's part of the culture war radical's uniform.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:52 am

Over here, strip clubs are one of the few things you have to be 21 years old for to enter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:08 am

It's pretty easy to black pill on this drag queen and tranny stuff when we have an entire month of parades dedicated to the celebration of dudes putting their dick in another dude's asshole.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:01 pm

RedLine wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:08 am
It's pretty easy to black pill on this drag queen and tranny stuff when we have an entire month of parades dedicated to the celebration of dudes putting their dick in another dude's asshole.
>believing Pride Month is still just about cishomo fuckery

JFC, in what Dark Age were you cryogenically frozen? This is Current Year. Pride Everything is now about proud transwoman thrusting their feminine penis into the front hole of non-binary lesbians. The radical troon and kangz agenda has wedged themselves so deep into the movement that they've begun to literally wedge themselves into the Pride flag.

(Don't ask me which one is more canon. I bet even Tumblr couldn't tell you, and there's probably going to be at least one new one every week of Pride Month.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:02 pm

Most of that stupid shit is just being wedged into pride because people want the prestige of being homo-identifying without having to deal with the AIDS and anal fissures.