Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Uguuboi

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Uguuboi » Tue May 31, 2022 2:52 pm

They're miserable people who usually don't have much going for them, so they look for socially-acceptable opportunities to cause harm to their betters, or things those people might like.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:54 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 2:00 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:15 am
What is it with lefties and breaking shit? Children.
Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made.
I see you have memorized theJewTube comments for Rangz of Powah :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:55 am

Here is some footage of an underground group of people watching a prepubescent boy dancing in drag in Kabul-- I mean Dallas Texas.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:50 am

There was a protest outside. My favorite of the several videos is probably this one, in which local funny guy Alex Stein (who became "internet famous" last year for videos of him trolling city council meetings) confronts one of the dancers after the show.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:47 am

"Your mother's a whore!"

"Okay, that's fine, but you dance naked in front of little children!"

:lol:

Some more of that:
Holy shit, Texas police are pathetic all over. Waiting an hour to enter a school while letting 19 kids get shot up, and here standing by while children get indoctrinated by fucking pedos. Just wonderful.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:15 pm

Texas is the third place shit state behind California and Oregon. It has been that way for awhile but over the last few years the "Good Texas" facade is falling away and more people are realizing how gay it is.
Like the Middle East, the only thing good about Texas is the oil.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:33 pm

It's become that way because of fucking California transplants, who move out to Texas for the cheaper rents and lower taxes, and bring their degeneracy with them. Same goes for Oregon and Colorado

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:36 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:33 pm
It's become that way because of fucking California transplants, who move out to Texas for the cheaper rents and lower taxes, and bring their degeneracy with them. Same goes for Oregon and Colorado
They're like cancer cells.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:23 pm

Texas cities are ultra-blue and have been for my whole life pretty much. It's the vast surrounding rural areas that, so far, keep us red. That drag show happened in an area of Dallas called Oak Lawn that's long been nicknamed "the Gay-borhood" (instead of "neighborhood", of course). It's a cluster of gay bars, kinky shops, mostly mediocre restaurants and some of the worst drivers in the city. The crosswalks are painted in rainbow colors. Nothing in those clips surprises me. On the bright side, the crowd who showed up for this thing looks really small.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:55 am

Here is some footage of an underground group of people watching a prepubescent boy dancing in drag in Kabul-- I mean Dallas Texas.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that there is nothing "kid-friendly" about a drag show "for kids" in a gay bar.
Though what they should be more concerned about is the most likely VIP-only aftershow gig where the little girl with the tips has to dance. Naked.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette