Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Tranny's, SJWs, male feminists - Imagine my shock!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:19 am
What I want to know is if it's the same guestfag that figured it out.
I would say that guest was very perceptive but he accused me of being CIA Nigger for saying that if we let them inject us with whatever they want, we're looking at Nazi Germany
some users see trannies everywhere, others see everyone they hate in disguise.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:10 pm

See the thread bump and hope to read another 41% suicide success rate but it’s instead its an even gayer version of among us. Shit talk INs or register to shit talk users, default bitch nigga shit fellow guestfags. This is what (((they))) want.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:18 pm

I agree. Let's get back on track:

https://www.thetrevorproject.org/survey-2021/
Among some of the key findings of the survey:

42% of LGBTQ youth seriously considered attempting suicide in the past year, including more than half of transgender and nonbinary youth.
94% of LGBTQ youth reported that recent politics negatively impacted their mental health.
But bro! Biden won! How can this be hurting their mental health?
More than 80% of LGBTQ youth stated that COVID-19 made their living situation more stressful — and only 1 in 3 LGBTQ youth found their home to be LGBTQ-affirming.
A) Covid made everyone's living situation more stressful, dumbasses. And B) No shit, other people have opinions too.
Transgender and nonbinary youth who reported having pronouns respected by all of the people they lived with attempted suicide at half the rate of those who did not have their pronouns respected by anyone with whom they lived.
DEADNAMING IS LITERALLY KILLING US coming soon.
Transgender and nonbinary youth who were able to change their name and/or gender marker on legal documents, such as driver’s licenses and birth certificates, reported lower rates of attempting suicide.

LGBTQ youth who had access to spaces that affirmed their sexual orientation and gender identity reported lower rates of attempting suicide.
No shit, when you tell someone that whatever they think is true, they feel better about themselves. Be interesting to see if schizophrenics who have their worldviews validated by everyone they meet feel less suicidal as well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:26 pm

Much better.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Nice of them to tell me that not participating in their mental gymnastics might actually make them go away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Transgender and nonbinary youth who reported having pronouns respected by all of the people they lived with attempted suicide at half the rate of those who did not have their pronouns respected by anyone with whom they lived.
Oh, so only 21% instead of 42%. How reassuring for the family.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:46 pm
Oh, so only 21% instead of 42%. How reassuring for the family.
Transfaggot suicide rate is never below 20%. For reference, suicide rate amongst the general population is something like 0.001%

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:19 am

Rapeculture made the jump to the LGBTQBBQ community.

"I'm a lesbian and I only want to fuck with women"

"Well, bitch, I identify as a woman, so you better bounce on this feminine penis right now or you're a bigoted transphobe"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:21 am

Took them long enough to make an article.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:19 am
"Well, bitch, I identify as a woman, so you better bounce on this feminine penis right now or you're a bigoted transphobe"
I know you're joking, but the final cope mechanic of washed-up troons is to move in with fellow """lesbians""".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:25 am

Kinda ironic it's always biological women who get beaten up or raped by men in dresses. Those degenerates were supposed to be feminist allies IIRC, it's almost like feminists are always wrong or something.